Don't give up! Keep Reaching~Keep Sparking~Just Keep Swimming
Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming! Cats CAN!!
Summer 2012 5% Challenge - Cats:
- I will exercise at least 10 minutes a day
- I will stay within my calorie range set by Sparkpeople at least 6 days of the week.
- (during the week) I will post within my team, respond to at least 2 blogs, and post my fitness minutes.
- I will lead, encourage and motivate to the best of my ability.
Let's Go Cats!
What exactly do you want to change?
- I want to change the way I look(loose the tummy fat) and the way I feel(want more positive and energizing feelings)!
How do you want to look?
- Slimmer and with only one chin
How do you want to feel?
- More positive about myself and have more energy for my family
What things will you be able to do in the future with a slimmer healthier body?
- Go to amusement parks with my family, play more physical games, and most importantly - LIVE!
And list all the OTHER things that you want to change!
- flabby arms, thunder thighs, chubby belly
On to my thoughts:
It is amazing what powerful advice can come out of an animated character. But Dorie, the blue fish in Finding Nemo, is quite inspiring. As she navigates a minefield of jellyfish she keeps reminding herself, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming." The weightloss journey is very similar in that there are a minefield of errors or setbacks you can make--food, lack of excersice, bad choices, emotions, etc. YOU have to make the decision to be like Dorie -- just keep swimming (or sparking, as the Cats team often hears me say). Do not focus on the past--it is gone. The only things to come from harping on those mistakes are guilt, depression, and a sense of failure. Instead, focus on what you CAN do this minute, today and tomorrow and remember no matter what comes your way, "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming."
PS If you feel the current tugging at your toes, or pulling you under, reach out to the spark community. We will be here!
My goal is to recover the real me by losing 100 lbs and this is my journey!
5 % by 5/1/12
10% by 6/1/12
15% by 7/1/12
20% by 8/1/12
25% by 9/1/12 (25lbs)
Excercise at least 120 a week.
Remember: I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Married to a picky eater-I HATE cooking two meals, but I love him.
I love my cattle prods, oops I mean Cat buddies!
I love to read and listen to music. And I truly believe we should ever mind the Rule of Three and the Golden Rule.
| Pounds lost: 46.0