Shared Fitness Tracker
My goal is to get my weight, diabetes, cholesterol and blood pressure under control!
After my recent health scare, I maintain to:
(1) Take my medicines
(2) Take my glucose at least 3x/week
(3) Begin an exercise regimen
(4) Eat Healthy
(5) Keep a record of foods eaten
(1) I have NOT forgotten to take medicines since I added it to my goals. I am keeping it here as I do not want to slide
(2) Take my glucose daily
(3) I have started an exercise regime and will continue to do so. I began with walking around my block to now walking 8.0-8.3 miles a day. My goal is reaching 10 miles/day before the end of this year
(4) Must cut-down on the processed foods
(5) Track, track, track....
If in the process of maintaining my goals I lose weight, that would be the frosting on my cake!
What is my plan!
(1) Make regular visits with my doctor (I will NOT stop going to see her)
(2) Use my meter
(3) Track my routes using SP
(4) Become a better consumer and READ labels
(5) Using SP! It couldn't be any easier
(6) Joining teams on SP such as the STARFISH to encourage, motivate and keep me accountable.
My first name is Maria. I was born in Central America (Managua, Nicaragua). My mother, very bravely, moved us to the U.S. when I was just a child (4.5 years). I have lived in many towns in Southern California however my favorite is where I landed 3 years ago. I met my husband 4 years ago. Shortly after, we moved in together. We married 2 years ago (in September). I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Ventura! The town and temperatures ARE perfect!
My hobbies include but are not limited to:
Reading, Needlepoint, Crafts, RC airplanes, Hiking, Biking, puzzles, Soduko, entertaining, shopping and interior decorating.
I was injured 6 years ago. Unfortunately, those injuries prevent me from doing many of the things I've enjoyed. My goal is introducing them back into my life!
| Pounds lost: 1.0