MISSYZAC123   2,407
SparkPoints
1,000-2,499 SparkPoints
 
 
I'm on the left... This is my starting point.













I have 3 pics in my gallery





Awards






 
Going to Make it!!!

I'm a 30 year old single mom with two kids. My daughter is 12 and my son is 1. My life has always been around the kids and no time for me.. I am changing this and working on my weight lose which will benifit the kids. This is the first time in my life that i'm accually going to lose weight in a healthy way. In the past i would just stop eating and when i start to eat again the weight comes back double. I need to learn how to just live a heathly life.
I'm a 30 year old single mom with two kids. My daughter is 12 and my son is 1. My life has always been around the kids and no time for me.. I am changing this and working on my weight lose which will benifit the kids. This is the first time in my life that i'm accually going to lose weight in a healthy way. In the past i would just stop eating and when i start to eat again the weight comes back double. I need to learn how to just live a heathly life.




SparkFriends



SparkTeams



My Ticker:

 Pounds lost: 31.8 
 
0
11.5
23
34.5
46


 
Interact with MISSYZAC123

Send Member a Private Message





Recent Blogs:


This user doesn't have any public blog entries.







 
Profile

Member Since: 4/25/2011

SparkPoints: 2,407

Fitness Minutes: 1,963

My Goals:
My main goal is to lose weight. I have never been a size 5 and don't expect to be. My 2nd goal is to be at a healthy weight. My 3rd goal is to be able to teach my kids a healthy way of life.

My Program:
To reach my goals i am no longer going to stop at the drive thru since its on the way home. I'm cooking a healthy dinner for me and my kids. I have joined a gym (with daycare) and will go at least 3 times a week for an hour.

Personal Information:
My real name is Michelle however friends and family call me Missy. I'm from Minnesota.

Profile Image





 
 



Roller Skates
From:
MISSYZAC123

Best Wishes
From:
NOMOREGODDESS

Flame
From:
30 somethings w...

The Spark
From:
SP_STAFF




Member Comments:
NOMOREGODDESS
5/7/2011 8:24:52 AM

I know all about being overwhelmed. Sometimes I think I eat for emotional reasons and not having the old junk food crutch to make me "feel better" has allowed my emotions to overwhelm me on occasion.



Report Inappropriate Comment
ASHIKA23
5/6/2011 8:53:35 PM

Hi Michelle--I finally created my sparks page. I will have to edit/update as time goes on. Thank u 4 showing me this site & inviting me 2 join emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
NOMOREGODDESS
5/6/2011 10:09:09 AM

Hi there I read your blog on the expectations train. I know what you are saying about not being able to clean because you are going to the gym. I did that in the beginning and realized that eventually I was just doing it so I could use the dirty house and other things that I was putting off in my life as an excuse to quit on myself and my healthy body. I did quit on myself a year later and gained the weight back. Then I got "The Spark" and reading it made me realize that I was not making this a change in my life I was pushing everything else, in my life, aside and going full bore at it like a "diet". The reality is that most people who are "naturally" at a healthy weight don't spend hours at the gym. They walk around when they take their kids to the park instead of sitting on a bench watching and lamenting at what they are not doing with that time. They play Frisbee golf instead of watch tv. They make healthy eating choices 90% of the time and don't go into an emotional tailspin on the other 10% of the time when they don't make healthy eating choices. Anyway my point is this is not like other "diets" this is about looking at your life as is and saying where can I make a healthier upgrade to what I'm already doing? Hey look a Venti Skinny Latte @ Starbucks is only 160 calories! Oh I have 10 minutes maybe I'll take a little mini-walk. I'm annoyed... I'll go do 10 jumping jacks instead of downing a plate of bagels. Any way I just wanted to spare someone a couple years worth of work and frustration if I could. I hope this helps. emoticon

Comment edited on: 5/6/2011 10:10:10 AM

Report Inappropriate Comment
LESLEE33
5/5/2011 2:26:14 PM

Thanks for adding me as a friend, have a great day! emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment

See My SparkFavorites Report Inappropriate Page