Things that thoroughly offended me about "Eclipse," in no particular order:
- The obvious reason.
- Meyers's flagrant disregard for detail concerning Bella's wedding dress. Ok. It's got lace. And something about 1918? That's really not cutting it.
- The anticlimactic "battle" scene, the tension for which was built for 300 pages, then resolved in a mere 30.
- Charlie's "hunch." Seriously? Come on.
- In "Needs," when Edward decides he wants to have sex with Bella, and she decides it's important for her to do things "in the correct order," thus implying the inherent truth and necessity of the Judeo-Christian/Morman system of ethics. Pah-lease.
- Jacob's predictable "ride off into the sunset" ending and the sadly unsatisfying nature of his first-person epilogue.
- (As always) the heart-breaking lack of character development.
- The fact that I finished this 600+ page "book," and still plan to read "Breaking Dawn."
hi! did you send that message before or after i talked to you??
i agree, its a crappy mood... i just got back from running myself.. i got myself out of a nap, despite period cramps and all, and got out there to run before the sun set.. it wasnt the greatest run, but each time i do it when i dont want to do it, it will get easier to get out there.
sometimes i think of what my dad says, "never have i gone running and regret going. I only regret it when i dont go." you know, just something to think about..
hope you (and I!) go again tomorrow!! 2762 days ago