My treasure on earth.
Making a gingerbread cookie. (2013)
I see you! (2011)
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
I had a baby in December 2009 and then one last year in March 2015. Last time I lost the "baby fat", it took me two years and a PT and many, many hours at the gym, like at least two hours a day. This time, however, my time is more limited, and I want to focus on health instead of driving myself crazy trying to get to some fantasy body. Heck, I will settle for my pre-pregnancy weight at the rate I'm going.
I want to focus on healthy eating and keeping an organized, clean home for my children. I also plan on taking my children on regular outings. I won't be a gym rat, this go round, because I would rather spend time with my kids. But, I do plan to take up yoga again and maybe hit the gym two to three times a week or do something comparable, like take a morning walk.
My ultimate goals are to get back into healthy movement and continue to achieve healthy eating and exercise goals. Also, I need to get my knees back in shape, as post baby #2, I am struggling to climb stairs.
So, here's to a fresh start and a better, saner focus. (Which I am sucking at, thus far. I wrote this blog almost a year ago. The intentions were great.)
My goal is to develop a more compassionate, attainable health plan that won't have me camping out at the gym because I don't have time to do so.
My current post-pregnant program:
(1) Get 30 to 45 minutes of exercise or clean the house every day.
(2) Eat healthy foods, aim for 1800 or less.
(3) Log on to Spark People every day.
(4 Drink water first (aim for 16 glasses of H20 a day).
(5) Make the best possible food choices and pack a healthy lunch: all fruits, sans oranges, all meats, sans pork, no processed garbage, no sugar, no booze. (If i didn't grow on a tree or didn't bleed before, don't eat it.)
(6) Eat good filler foods first like brown rice cakes and avocados.
(1) Pray every day.
(2) Stop eating when full, not stuffed.
(3) Exercise regularly.
(4) Focus on positive thoughts, actions, and words.
I am happily married and have a lovely six year old for a son and 1 year old daughter. My husband is incredibly supportive and is encouraging my restart mode.
I also an finishing a book, which has been one of my life goals.
Still working on these. When you are on mom time, every day seems like a reward.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| July Minutes: 0