My DH and I at a friends wedding in June 08'
Hi! I am a stay at home mom to one fabulous son, I have come to the realization that no one can change me(nor would I want them too) and that in order for me to help others better their lives, I must first better my own.
I love meeting new people and hearing their life stories about how they came to be who they are today. We are all able and can all bring something positive to this earth! I believe that a positive outlook on things can change other people attitudes, even about their own weight.
I often tell parents that I believe in a learning through play philosophy, I hope that I can use that mantra and put it towards my weight loss, healthy lifestyle journey!
Drop me a line anytime, we can support eachother!
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
when the road you’re trudging seems all uphill,
When the funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest, if you must, but do not quit.
Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When he might have won had he stuck it out;
Don’t give up though the pace seems slow—
You may succeed with another blow.
Often the goal is nearer than,
It seems to a faint and faltering man,
Often the struggler has given up,
When he might have captured the victor’s cup,
And he learned too late when the night slipped down,
How close he was to the golden crown.
Success is failure turned inside out—
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems so far,
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit—
It’s when things seem worst that you must not quit.
I LOVE THE FOLLOWING AND BORROWED IT FROM ANOTHER SPARKER!
The Ten Commandment of Permanent Fat Removal
1. Thou shalt honor and believe in thyself.
2. Thou shalt move thy booty. Move it and move it some more.
3. Thou shalt never go hungry again. Eat small meals and healthy snacks throughout the day.
4. Thou shalt stock the fridge with the right stuff - the fruits and vegetables of the earth, the melba toast of men who walked before us.
5. Thou shalt honestly write it down. If you bite it, you must write it.
6. Thou shalt weigh and measure thy food.
7. Thou shalt drink enough Holy Water to frighten Noah and map out all the restrooms in thy village.
8. Thou shalt not deny thyself a treat or two now and then.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's plate.
10. Thou shalt not eat out of misery, boredom, anxiety ... but should they over-indulge, forgive thyself immediately.
All Is Forgiven, Move On!
My goals are to live a healthier lifestyle and in doing so I hope to lose a bit of weight.
I am doing a combination of work out DVD's, going for walks, creating incentive goals with friends and family and trying hard to eat healthy.
I am living in Edmonton Alberta Canada!
This user doesn't have any public blog entries.
| current weight: 239.2