Me and my wonderful Husband Timmy
"Fall down seven times and stand up eight" (Japanese Proverb)
These words inspire me to get back up again, no matter how many times in the past I've fallen off track. I'm getting back on track. I'm starting my journey again on and this time I'm going to finish. It's all about making a lifestyle change. I've had it, can't stand to look in the mirror moment.
My journey to a healthy lifestyle will have pitstops, peaks and valleys and that's ok, because that is what life is all about. And...Life Is Good!!! Making a true lifestyle change can and should take time. Starting with baby steps, one day at time.
"We must become the change we want to see" - Mahatma Gandhi
Many people have gone further than they thought they could,
because someone else thought they could. Anonymous
My goal is not to be perfect - just to be healthy, fit and spread the Spark.
May God give you....For every storm a rainbow, for every
tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in
each trial, for every problem life sends, a faithful friend
to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer. ~ Irish Blessing ~
Jesikarena's asked that this be shared:
42 Tips for A Better Life
1. When you wake up in the morning, always start your day with a prayer/vision.
2. And then, complete the following statement,
My purpose is to__________ today.
3. Take a 10 to 30-minute walk every day. And while you walk,smile. It is the ultimate anti-depressant.
4. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you have to.
5. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
6. Drink plenty of water and fresh juices. Eat blueberries, salad, wild Alaskan salmon, broccoli, almonds, etc.
7. Make at least three people smile each day.
8. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present.
9. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
10. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone, so give the best of your kindness.
11. Take yourself seriously.
12. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
13. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
14. Don't compare your life to others'. You have no idea what their journey is all about. Don't compare your partner with others either.
15. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
So, be happy.
16. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
17. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; Responsibility for all your actions.
18. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
19. Frame every so-called disaster with these words:
In five years, will it matter?
Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn.
Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
20. Forgive everyone for everything.
21. Read more books and watch less TV than you did last year.
22. What other people think of you is none of your business.
23. God has everything you'll every need in life so hook up with Him.
24. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
25. In disagreements with loved ones, deal with the current situation; don't bring up the past.
26. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
27. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your family and friends will. Stay in touch.
28. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
29. Keep believing that the best is yet to come.
30. Once a year, go someplace you've never been before.
31. Each day give something good to others.
32. Don't over do. Keep your limits.
33. Sleep for 7 hours every day or whatever your body needs.
34. Don't trust someone who doesn't close their eyes when you kiss them.
35. Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
36. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
37. Do the right thing!
38. Each night before you go to bed complete the following statements:
I am thankful for__________
Today I accomplished_________
39. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
40. Trust in God, but lock your car.
41. Realize that as you get older, you are not approaching death, but heaven.
42. Know that GOD heals everything.
To be healthy.
Daily - Log In SP, Journal food and exercise, focus on positive choices.
Stay within calorie range
Drink 8-10 glasses of water, exercise 6 days/wk.
Hi my name is Susie and I live in NE Ohio (Mentor, Ohio) with my wonderful, supportive husband Timmy and our little Maggie. (Maltese) She is such a delight in our lives. I have been married to Timmy for 9 fabulous years. I'm truly blessed to have met Timmy. I'm employed at our local school system where I assist Special Needs children from pre-k -12th grade. Everyday I count my blessings.
I enjoy cooking, baking always trying new recipes. Love to watch the foodnet work show, some reality shows. Enjoy having family and friends get togethers at our house, like to swim, play yard games, just have fun.
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of a battle.
A Day Without Smiling
Is A Wasted Day!!!
Secrets of Success
Happy BELATED Birthday, DONE GIRL
The Capricorn girl had to be "old when young" as she took on a lot of responsibility early, so she never was able to be "just a silly kid." She was always expected to "act her age" and so when grown she can feel she missed part of her childhood. She gets along with Virgo, Taurus, Pisces, Cancer and Aquarius. She makes a good businesswoman and often works with hair and makeup. (Dolly Parton and Victoria Principal are both Cappy women.) She can have problems with her knees and headaches from stress. She isn't made to be fat as she dislikes others judging her and her appearance is important to her. She has the self discipline to stay with a diet and also to exercise IF SHE WANTS.
Capricorn is associated with the harshness of winter and its stark realities.
In Capricorn, the Sun is strongly goal-directed and persistent. Ambitious, serious and dedicated to duty, life is difficult, but you are the type of person who will triumph and achieve success. Your aptitude to persevere, no matter how difficult the road, sets you apart from most of your peers. You are anxious to climb the ladder of fortune, and you can usually reach your goals because of your sense of the right way of doing everything. Your patience is never ending.
You are a very thoughtful and serious person, thinking everything through carefully before you set off in any direction. You possess excellent reasoning skills, and you can be counted on to select options that are both practical and that provide an economic advantage. Your attitude is conservative; conservative with time, money, and all other resources. Your philosophy is waste not, want not. You are also likely to be conservative in your political and social attitudes, although your age, upbringing, and education perspectives may influence this somewhat.
You are especially well suited to business and government because of your sense of organization and structure. You combine a talent for management with an ability to carry out instructions with care. You are the quintessential careerist, taking job and duties very seriously. Therefore, you are never one to shirk responsibility and you have very little use for those that do. That which matters most to you is your public image. You show your best face to the public. You enjoy being in a position of power and authority, although you are not very much inclined to enjoy the limelight. You may prefer instead to run your business from an isolated perspective. You are loyal and dedicated, and you demand utter loyalty and dedication from subordinates. Advancing up the ladder of success is all important. You are unconcerned about, sometimes even ruthless toward, those getting in your path as you move upward.
You don't handle chaotic situations very well. You may need to develop the ability to lighten up a little and not take life, and everything else so seriously. Although you are self-disciplined, responsible, and practical, at times you can wallow in self-pity. It's essential for you to remember that your most important asset is self-esteem, and you should never devalue this. Rigidity and fear of change may be your biggest stumbling block.
Sober and reserved in your dealings with others, it takes you a good while to warm up enough to anyone to be considered a close friend. Yet once you do, you are a very caring, reliable, and most steadfast ally. Your private side is different from your public side. In private you are shy and sensitive. The harshness of your public image disappears. Emotionally demanding relationships are very difficult. Love relationships may be more like business relationships, and you are unsure of yourself in most intimate situations.
1481 days ago
Hoping that your Birthday was
1482 days ago
Happy Belated Birthday, Done Girl!
1485 days ago
Happy Birthday Done Girl
1485 days ago
1485 days ago