Disney World w/ Mom, DH, DS, and DBIL. This is my before photo.
Yes, Eric said it, "Love is Lovely" and I'm feeling the love from all my sparkfriends. Thank you!
My short term goals are:
1. To drink my 8 cups of water daily.
2. Doing 30 minutes of cardio 3x per week.
3. Find new recipes that inspire me to eat at home and cook healthy meals.
4. Get at least 5 hours of sleep each night.
My medium term goals are:
1. Start weight training.
2. Consistently meet my caloric goals daily.
3. Losing 6 - 10 lbs/month.
4. Maintain motivation and reach out to my Spark Friends when it gets difficult.
5. Remembering to reward myself when I attain these goals.
6. Wear my wedding ring again.
My long term goals are:
1. Losing 50 lbs by June 26, 2011.
2. Losing another 50 lbs by December 31, 2011.
3. Losing another 25 lbs by June 26, 2012. (Total 125lbs)
4. Reevaluating my fitness goals, BMI, etc.
5. Adding fun activities to my family life, like hiking, biking, canoeing, kayaking, maybe even rock climbing.
6. Get down to a size 10 again.
1/1/11 - 47.5
2/15/11 - 45.2
4/17/11 - 44.1
5/22/11 - 43.7
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 23.0
1820 days ago
You know, it's funny you mention that. I've just recently found a very suspicious-looking black patch near one of my door frames, and I'm starting to think maybe her problems are related to mold. I live in a tropical climate, and our roof has to be pressure-washed sometimes for mold build-up...maybe it's in the house, too. That causes allergies pretty bad, so I've heard, so I'm going to get my landlord to test for it.
1820 days ago
Many years we couldn't afford to eat out - so we "dined" at KFC or McD! It's the company that becomes important, not the food.
Since I started my sparking seriously, we now don't eat out because I can't afford it for health reasons! I must know what I am eating to track it!!
You have each other - that is # 1!!
1821 days ago
Best Wishes are being sent your way for you and your Beloved to celebrate another Blessed Anniversary!
1822 days ago
thanks for checkin in. havent been on in a couple weeks. all is good. knee is doing well. still sore some, thats expected, but much better.
hope your haviin a great summer!
1823 days ago