LEIGHANN35  
SparkPoints
 
 
My husband and I in October 2007.





Almost there in May of 06 (70 lbs gone)








I have 5 pics in my gallery





Awards






 
Leighann35

~~I HAVE LOSTE 120 lbs ALL TOGETHER~~

It is not about the numbers, it is about the journey. What you learn, see, and experience along the way is priceless. Eating and exercise is 10% of the battle. The other 90% is attitude.

I am now going to go to school to become a personal trainer and nutritionist. I have learned so much with this journey that I need and want to help others. Pay it forward!!!!
~~I HAVE LOSTE 120 lbs ALL TOGETHER~~

It is not about the numbers, it is about the journey. What you learn, see, and experience along the way is priceless. Eating and exercise is 10% of the battle. The other 90% is attitude.

I am now going to go to school to become a personal trainer and nutritionist. I have learned so much with this journey that I need and want to help others. Pay it forward!!!!




SparkFriends
DEDEANN41


   



SparkTeams



My Ticker:

 current weight: 198.0 
 
198
187.25
176.5
165.75
155


 
Interact with LEIGHANN35

Send Member a Private Message








Recent Blogs:





 
Profile

Member Since: 2/18/2006

SparkPoints: 0

Fitness Minutes: 2,542

My Goals:
I have lost 120 lbs. I gained a little back after my Mom passed away but I am in the process of getting that back off. After all I have lost, 10 lbs should be a piece of.....celery!!!

My Program:
I am eating between 1200-1500 calories a day, drinking a gallon of water, going to the gym 6 times a week.

Personal Information:
My name is Leigh Ann. I am living Arizona but origionally from NY/NJ. I have a husband and 3 kids ages 18,16, and 13.

Profile Image





 
 



New Purse
From:
ADAJLIM

Jack-O-Lantern
From:
LEIGHANN35

New Shoes
From:
LEIGHANN35

Happy Face
From:
ANGELSMOM05




Member Comments:
JIBBIE49
3/29/2008 11:03:24 PM

Please send a Sparkmail to a new person asking about support for epilepsy.
Bookworm1219





Report Inappropriate Comment
ELLE299
2/29/2008 3:34:18 PM

Spark Team Leaders please come join us in the private team created just for Spark Team Leaders - called Leading the Fun Path. There are only 2 requirements, you have to be a team leader of at least 1 team AND most importantly you MUST want to have fun and laugh.

Please send a spark mail to any of the team Leaders FIT4LIFE414, AKAYCAT, OR SUZWILSON and give us a little information about you and your teams please include team names and topic.

Also, if you know of any other Spark Team Leaders who may be interested please pass this on and help us Spread the Spark!




Report Inappropriate Comment
IRONMOM4
2/2/2008 9:07:03 PM

What a good job! I can't wait to get to where you are today. You are a big inspiration! BTW Spark people say we live in the same town.

Debbie



Report Inappropriate Comment
JUSTFORUS2
1/6/2008 1:36:14 PM

It is truly great to have you onboard the Enjoying Life With Epilepsy team.

Angela



Report Inappropriate Comment
LCTAJ5
4/4/2007 7:17:57 AM

You have done an awesome ob and have to feel so good!! I can't wait to hit the 140's!!



Report Inappropriate Comment
Member Comments Page (11 total):  123Next >

See My SparkFavorites
View My Food and Exercise Log
Report Inappropriate Page