Tipsy Naked Ladies
red spider lilies
I need to develop will power, especially in the evenings.
I want to lose 5 to 7 pounds.
I will do exercises 3 times per week minimum, 7 times per week maximum.
I will consume between 1200 and 1500 calories each day.
I am a farm girl, using the word "girl" very loosely, as I will be 77 years old on 09\09\11, and I am retired. Two grown children, 6 grandchildren, and 5 great-grandchildren.
I read everything, even cereal boxes. I love to read mysteries. My husband and I have been married for 60 years on Aug 17, 2011, are politically conservative, and read many conservative publications.
This user doesn't have any public blog entries.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 133.5
No I have never been on Knitting Paradise but sounds like some place I'd like.
Thanks for the cleaning service - I could use it to help with the garages then the house.
Do have a GREAT day! Sunny
Do you belong to the Knitting Paradise? Just wondering.
8 days ago
I loved the idea of power tools and a workshop. Kudo's to your SIL. Heck, I would love to get back to my needlework someday. I am surprised at how much I miss it.
Priorities and for now, the priority is my health and fitness so I will get off of here and head to the bike.
55 days ago
76 days ago
five enormous differences Obama vs Trump
1. Much narrower focus: vetting procedures applied to citizens of a single country (Iraq) and then only to refugees and applicants for Special Immigrant Visas (SIVs), created by Congress to help Iraqis (and later Afghans) who supported the United States in those conflicts.
2. Not a ban: Obama administration did not “ban visas for refugees from Iraq for six months.” For one thing, refugees don’t travel on visas.
3. Grounded in specific threat: The Obama administration’s 2011 review came in response to specific threat information, including the arrest in Kentucky of two Iraqi refugees
4. Orderly, organized process: The Obama had dozens of deputies and principals committee meetings, involving Cabinet-level officials— including the State, Homeland Security and Justice Departments — and the intelligence community.
5. Far stronger vetting today: purpose of the Obama administration’s 2011 review was to enhance the already stringent vetting to which refugees and SIV applicants were subjected. rigorous procedures, which lead to waiting times of 18-24 months for many Iraqi and Syrian refugees, remain in place today and are continually reviewed by interagency officials
we are fellow Americans...we both love our country
90 days ago
regardless of where someone gets their news from, it is hard to argue with videos, tweets from Trump himself, and press conferences. When I read something I don't quite believe, I check Politico, Snopes, or one of the other fact checkers. Censoring the press is a clear path to dictatorship.
97 days ago