Heya, thanks for stopping by, I appreciate it and you. I'm Kimberly, some call me Kimmie, some Kimbo, but mostly people call me Kim. I am a single mom that has four beautiful children. I am trying to become healthy so that I can live to see my children's children. In 2015, I reached my heaviest weight of 305 lbs. I never thought I would see myself at 300+ lbs. I'm determined to lose it all in a healthy way, not by starvation. My belief is that life is a journey. I'm here to get some support while I'm on mine as well as support my friends while they are on theirs. :-)
I've been gone for awhile. Life took a toll on me but I'm back. I'm starting again. I'm determined to get myself together this year & nothing is going to stop me.
I stopped by one of my Done sister's page (INCHXINCH) and she had this up. Thought I'd steal it because it is awesome.
Slow and sure will win the day! Inch by inch....pound by pound.
1. Thou shalt honor and believe in thyself.
2. Thou shalt move thy booty. Move it and move it some more.
3. Thou shalt never go hungry again. Eat small meals and healthy snacks throughout the day.
4. Thou shalt stock the fridge with the right stuff - the fruits and vegetables of the earth, the melba toast of women who walked before us.
5. Thou shalt honestly write it down. If you bite it, you must write it.
6. Thou shalt weigh and measure thyself and thy food.
7. Thou shalt drink enough Holy Water to frighten Noah and map out all the restrooms in thy village.
8. Thou shalt not deny thyself a treat or two now and then.
9. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's plate.
10. Thou shalt not eat out of misery, boredom, anxiety ... but should thou over-indulge, forgive thyself immediately.
My goals are to be healthy and promote a healthy lifestyle for my children without going overboard. I have around 11 pounds to get to my 1st goal. I'll probably dance all around my house when I hit it. When I get to my goal weight, I'm getting my 1st tattoo!!!
All of my training is done outside of the gym. I think I have gymophobia, but I do have a BUNCH of workout dvds.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays are mainly cardio.
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays I am mainly into strength training. I have dumbbells and resistance bands that I use. I also have some workout dvds that I use.
Sundays are my day of rest so no organized workouts. I spend my time playing with my kids so whatever happens happens.
I'm born and raised in Kansas City, KS (the Dotte BABY!!!). I have traveled a few places but really I love it here in KCK. I have a love for life. I try to see the best in everything and everyone. I love God passionately and try to be as real to people as I possibly can. I think mentally, I turn everyone into my best friend. lol.
Most importantly, each and everyone of you inspire me. Your decision to take your life into your hands and make your own choices is an inspiration!!! Thank you for your dedication. I appreciate your honesty, your steps, your achievements and accomplishments. It lets me know that I can keep going. Thanks to each and every one of you!!! :-)
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 0.0