Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 16.0
Hey Angel, How is the motivation? I am counting the new FF's since I started March 2007, I might have missed a few but their have been almost 600 new members. With this evil pain growing common, I hope congress will pay attention. There is a new Doc in my town, I hope you are getting good care. I wish you well because I know of recovery stories to encourage us. You still remain on my friend list.
3265 days ago
Wishing you well as you move to your new home : )
3667 days ago
Thanks For Joining Under 35 With Fibromyalgia Inspired!
This Team will be great for support, Motivation and Inspiration!
I too an an airforce Brat! Lol My Dad was in when I was Younger
growing up. I am also part german.
Have a Great day!
Under 35 with Fibromyalgia
3670 days ago
Hi. It looks like we have the same taste! I love your spark page. Anyways, I just wanted to say thanks for the tip about carrying a notbook with you and recording everything I eat. I am going to start doing this. I am on a downhill slope, and need to regain control. This is a great start. So thanks for sharing the great tip.
3678 days ago
WELCOME to Sparks and FF
You're no longer alone!
You’ve most definitely come to the right place!
You’re about to make many a new friend!
All of whom are also turning their lives around and will be there to support, and
motivate! I wish you nothing but the best of success! So glad you have joined us!
1.If there was ever a time to dare, to make a difference, to embark on something worth doing, IT IS NOW. Not for any grand cause, necessarily...but for something that tugs at your heart, something that's your inspiration, something that's your dream.
You owe it to yourself to make your days here count. HAVE FUN. DIG DEEP. STRETCH. DREAM BIG. Know, though, that things worth doing seldom come easy. There will be good days. And there will be bad days. There will be times when you want to turn around, pack it up, and call it quits. Those times tell you that you are pushing yourself, that you are not afraid to learn by trying.
PERSIST. Because with an idea, determination, and the right tools, you can do great things. Let your instincts, your intellect, and your heart, guide you.
TRUST. Believe in the incredible power of the human mind. Of doing something that makes a difference. Of working hard. Of laughing and hoping. Of lazy afternoons. Of lasting friends. Of all the things that will cross your path this year.
The start of something new brings the hope of something great. ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE There is only one you. And you will pass this way only once. Do it right.
1. Your presence is a present to the world
2. You're unique and one of a kind
3. Your life can be what you want it to be
4. Take the days just one at a time
5. Count your blessings, not your troubles
6. You'll make it through with whatever comes along
7. Within you are so many answers
8. Understand, have courage, be strong
9. Don't put limits on yourself
10. So many dreams are waiting to be realized
11. Decisions are too important to leave to chance
12. Reach for your peak, your goal, your prize
13. Nothing wastes more energy than worrying
14. The longer one carries a problem, the heavier it gets
15. Don't take things too seriously
16. Live a life of serenity
17. Not a life of regrets
18. Remember that a little love goes a long way
19. Remember that a lot goes for ever
20. Remember that friendship is a wise investment
21. Life's treasures are people together
22. Realize that it's never too late Do ordinary things in an extraordinary way
23. Have health, hope and happiness
24. Take the time to wish upon a star
And don't ever forget for even a day how very special you are.
3776 days ago