02/26/11 - Starting, Today & Goal Info
02/26/11 - Measurements
Rock 'N' Roll Half Marathon - 09/04/11 - official time 3:22:35 (2nd Half Marathon)
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
So this year I haven't been very active on here but have been making progress with my weight loss. I started 2013 at 156.6 and am ending at 139.4 (about 17 lbs lost). At one time I was down to 136.2 but the last 2 months of the year have not been nice to me ... Thanksgiving, Christmas, and minimal working out. I am not going to beat myself up about it and will start the new year with fresh goals. Still continuing my ultimate goal of 125 but more of wanting to get lean and fit not so much just the weight loss. I want tone and muscle definition. So here's to a New Me for 2014.
NEW GOALS STARTING 01/01/11
* Fast Break Goals ... 1 fruit, 1 veggie, 3 waters, & 20 minute workout at least 5 days a week
* Short goal ... lose 1 pound a week
* Mid goal ... train for my first half marathon
* Long goal ... 130 lbs by 08/13/11
* I would like to get to my "ideal" weight of 130-125.
* I need to eat more veggies and fruits.
* I need to drink at least 6 glasses of water per day.
* Write and complete a "29 Things To Do / Accomplish Before My 30th Birthday" list. ... FAIL ... but I have been doing more things that the past few years
I've got 2 programs in progress for that start of the year ...
1) Official 28-Day Bootcamp Workout Challenge (SparkPeople)
2) half marathon training (local training team)
* I'm currently in Virginia Beach, VA, but I'm originally from Portland, OR. I'm an Army brat so I've lived in a few different places ... CA, Germany, KS, and OR before moving to Seattle, WA for college.
* I'm 30, divorced and living with co-workers.
* Light brown hair, blues eyes, glasses, and 5'2".
* I'm not a huge reader but am currently enjoying the series "The Sword of Truth" by Terry Goodkind. I'm on book 10 of the 12 book series.
* I enjoy movies (almost everything), music (Halestorm, Paramore, Shinedown, Breaking Benjamin, and so much more) and games (video, board, card, outdoor).
* I love rollercoasters and road trips but just don't have the money to enjoy them.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 151.0