The Road to success is not straight.
There is a Curve called Failure,
A Loop called Confusion,
Speed Bumps called Friends,
RED LIGHTS called Enemies,
and Caution Lights called Family.
BUT- IF you have a Spare called Determination,
An Engine called Perserverance,
Insurance called Faith, and..
A Driver called Almighty God,
You WILL make it to a place called Success!
To lose 12 lbs. this year.
Like the turtle I go really slow, but in the end the job gets done!
My goals are small, but I am working on breaking old habits and making new ones!
Remember, That the Joy is in the Journey.
On some of my SP teams they use this "10 things about me" so you can get to know people better. I thought it was a good idea to use for my personal information area.
“Ten Things about Me”
1. I live in Colorado
2. I have been married for 23 yrs. to a great guy who says I always look good. (I think he is partial!)
3. I have 3 children (20, 18, 16)
4. I just turned 57, oh my!
5. I live in the country,25 miles to the nearest city.
6. I also live in town.
7. I did the AVON Walk for Breast Cancer in June 2010, and I made it! All 39.5 miles
8. I really like Nordic Walking.
9. I’m a stay at home mom.
10. I am a believer in Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. John 3:16
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 52.0