3. Lose 1 pound a week. - This will put me at my goal by next New Years Eve.
4. Write 1 blog per week.
5. Call or visit 2 family members or friends per week.
6. Work out 5 times per week.
1. Stay within 1300-1550 calories per day
2. Exercise 5 days a week, - 3 days of jogging or walking and 3 days of strength training
3. Keep posting in my food journal - daily
4. Encourage other people on Spark as much as possible
5. Eat 8 freggies per day
6. Continue drinking 8 glasses of water per day
7. Concentrate on conquering emotional eating by: a) blogging about it b) reading other peoples blogs to motivate me c) not disappearing from Spark when times get rough d) Stop after any 1 time of binging and think about why it has happened and what I can do to prevent it the next time it might happen, then write about this
8. Run/Walk 50K steps per week.
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. That time will pass anyway. -Earl Nightengale
Mind is the master power that molds and makes, And we are Mind, and evermore we take The tool of thought, and shaping what we will, Bring forth a thousand joys, a thousand ills, We think in secret, and it comes to pass - Our world is but our looking glass. ~ James Allen
Be conscious of your thoughts this week, and try to look on the sunny side of things!