3. Lose 1 pound a week. - This will put me at my goal by next New Years Eve.
4. Write 1 blog per week.
5. Call or visit 2 family members or friends per week.
6. Work out 5 times per week.
1. Stay within 1300-1550 calories per day
2. Exercise 5 days a week, - 3 days of jogging or walking and 3 days of strength training
3. Keep posting in my food journal - daily
4. Encourage other people on Spark as much as possible
5. Eat 8 freggies per day
6. Continue drinking 8 glasses of water per day
7. Concentrate on conquering emotional eating by: a) blogging about it b) reading other peoples blogs to motivate me c) not disappearing from Spark when times get rough d) Stop after any 1 time of binging and think about why it has happened and what I can do to prevent it the next time it might happen, then write about this
8. Run/Walk 50K steps per week.
Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. That time will pass anyway. -Earl Nightengale
;♥~*-:¦:-*♥~.*´¨ )♥~*-:¦:-*♥~.*´¨ )♥~*-: -*♥ If we can get to the place where we show up as our genuine selves and let each other see who we really are, the awe-inspiring ripple effect will change the world. Terrie M. Williams ✲ 。* ✰ ˛★* 。° ✲。* ★ *˚。*。✰¦:-*♥ ;
Hello Spark friend! I just wanted to stop by to wish you a very happy, healthy and blessed New Year! I hope 2015 is so good to you! Hugs, Pixie
H... happiness depends upon your outlook on life. A...attitude is just as important as ability. P...passion; find yours this year! P... positive thoughts make everything easier. Y...you are unique, with special gifts; use them.
N..new beginnings with a new year. E...enthusiasm a true secret of success. W...wishes; may they turn into goals.
Y...years go by to quickly; enjoy them. E...energy; may you have lots of it. A...appreciation of life; don't take it for granted. R...relax; take the time to relax in this coming year.