JEN9ERV   8,376
SparkPoints
7,000-8,499 SparkPoints
 
 
October 2012





September 2011. Tattoo says "Worthy of unconditional love"





October 2012



I have 9 pics in my gallery





Awards






 
California Dreaming

I've talked a lot about weight loss, but I haven't been consistent. Talk is cheap.
I've talked a lot about weight loss, but I haven't been consistent. Talk is cheap.




SparkFriends



SparkTeams



My Ticker:

 Pounds lost: 23.7 
 
0
28
56
84
112


 
Interact with JEN9ERV

Send Member a Private Message







Recent Blogs:





 
Profile

Member Since: 9/12/2011

SparkPoints: 8,376

Fitness Minutes: 6,170

My Goals:
Besides living to the fullest and loving myself, here are a few of my goals:

1. Be in a 36x34 pant, M/L shirt
2. Around 220lbs (doctor recommended)
3. Complete a pullup
4. Not give in to muscle fatigue or asthma

My Program:
I try to eat clean and train mean.

About 80% of the time I follow the primal lifestyle (check out Marks Daily Apple if you want to know more). The other 20% fluctuates due to playing semi-pro football and needing to eat differently to refuel my body-- but mostly just bc I haven't figured out what things fuel me best. And bc I have a wicked sweet tooth. Chocolate and peanut butter are my occasional non-primal treats.

Personal Information:
Born and raised in the midwest, but moving to California in 2013.

Profile Image





 
 



Fruit Salad
From:
EMMACORY

Checkered Flag
From:
EMMACORY

High Five
From:
ARTISTGATOGIRL

Fresh Veggies
From:
LILY8486

Sunshine
From:
ARTISTGATOGIRL

Fruit Smoothie
From:
JENNCABA




Member Comments:
CORKYTHEMOM1
9/2/2013 12:18:45 PM

Jen, I'm so glad you are back! I have missed you! Are you ready to jump-start the month of September? Let's begin by setting monthly Fall goals! Set each goal to become a healthier you! Turn goals into plans! Plans into actions! Actions into completions! Completions into results! TOGETHER, let‘s turn our SEPTEMBER goals into Sparktacular SUCCESS!


emoticon S = Strive to exceed daily with a combined mind-body-soul balance!
emoticon E = Exhibit a Do-It-Now attitude, honoring 100% commitment!
emoticon P = Promote healthy nutrition and expand fitness activities!
emoticon T = Transform setbacks into comebacks!
emoticon E = Expect results utilizing positive thoughts, decisions and actions!
emoticon M = Maintain a healthy lifestyle that will last forever!
emoticon B = Bring out the very best in you and your abilities!
emoticon E = Enjoy your journey of self-improvements and self-discovery!
emoticon R = Recognize how Sparktacular you are in all that you do!


~ Monika ~ emoticon emoticon emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
CORKYTHEMOM1
3/29/2013 8:50:38 PM

emoticon I'm dropping in to see how you are doing. Sending support and hugs to you. Have a beautiful and blessed Easter holiday weekend.


~ Monika ~ emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
CORKYTHEMOM1
3/11/2013 11:04:15 AM

emoticon Jen! I wanted to jump-start this week by sharing a special non-calorie cake with you! Sending support and hugs from my sparkpage to yours. Have a beautiful and blessed week!


emoticon RECIPE FOR SP FRIENDSHIP CAKE emoticon

~ 1 cup of YOU ARE A WINNER greetings.
~ 1 cup of I AM SO PROUD OF YOU smiles.
~ 1 cup of EMBRACING YOU WITH SPARK hugs.
~ 1 cup of TOGETHER, WE CAN DO IT support.
~ 1 cup of NEVER GIVE IN & NEVER GIVE UP encouragement.
~ 1 cup of ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF motivation.

emoticon Mix greetings and smiles thoroughly.
emoticon Add hugs separately.
emoticon Slowly stir in support.
emoticon Blend encouragement and motivation.
emoticon Bake in warm heart.
emoticon Serve often.


~ Monika ~ emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
CORKYTHEMOM1
3/2/2013 3:32:36 PM

Jen, let’s MARCH into the new month with an enthusiastic "We CAN Do It" commitment, dedication and perseverance towards our combined health, nutrition, fitness and inner well-being goals! We CAN turn our March Goals into Extraordinary Results! Have a beautiful and blessed weekend!

emoticon M = Maintain focus on each goal with commitment and follow-through!
emoticon A = Always strive for a combined mind, body and soul balance!
emoticon R = Relax and have fun! Enjoy your journey of being a healthier you!
emoticon C = Challenge yourself to become better from the day before!
emoticon H = Have a HAPPY and HEALTHY month!

emoticon WE CAN! emoticon WE WILL! emoticon WE ARE! emoticon


~ Monika ~ emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
SISTHOROUGHBRED
2/25/2013 1:16:06 PM

Hope you are doing well! emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
Member Comments Page (107 total):  123Next >Last >>

See My SparkFavorites Report Inappropriate Page