HI!! I want to inform you if you don't know " BLACK MOLD IS VERY DANGEROUS". It get's in your lungs by microscopic spores and can cause a problem like Black Lung Disease and or cancer. I PRAY YOU HAD A VERY GOOD FACE MASK AT LEAST IDEALLY YOU SHOULD HAVE WORN A DISPOSABLE HAZMAT SUIT. Afterward, you should contain everything that was used for the clean up. Then take it to the nearest WasteDisposal Plant and tell them what you have. It needs to be disposed of differently. I know because I had Black Mold growing through the walls and ceiling. after a storm caused water to come in behind the wall.
Thank you for the goodie! Sorry you're having issues. I am as well with roof on barn, may need car repair before trip to w.va to see brother and niece graduations, and the professional trim and removal of trees. Yes, it seems to always be something! Lol. My mall trip is more social than spending. I like Longhorns there for lunch as well. Hope refinancing goes well!