My Goals...Hmmm..I have quite a few. 1.To be healthy 2.to look healthy 3.to have a slender profile (no belly fat) 4.To become debt free 5.To be happier and a better person
Eat Healthy Eat a plant strong diet Go Vegan Drink a lot of water Walk 15 minutes a day Exercise everyday
We lived in NE Pa all our lives, on 9/20/2013 we moved to Bernvile,Pa. (about 75 miles from the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton area. We were married 40 years on 11/22/13. I love animals & We have 2 horses,2 cats and 1 dog. I also love to read and Stephen King is my favorite.
If you don't go after what you want,you'll never have it. If you don't ask,the answer is always no. If you don't step forward,you're always in the same place. "Nora Roberts" Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. "George Edward Woodbury"
Remember today you are worth the love you have for others. Today you will fight the good fight. You will honor yourself, by fighting your demons. Feed yourself the love that you have for God and others, to yourself. Nourish your soul with foods that make you want to be happy. Don't put yourself, on the bottom of your list. Represent what it is you give out to others. And stand strong in the fact that you are loved. Don't see the bottle half empty, For it is half full! Be grateful for life. Try loving your best friend, you! by e. herz
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it’s yours to keep for the entire period. 2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, “life.”
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The “failed” experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately “work.” 4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There’s no part of life that doesn’t contain its lessons. If you’re alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned. 6. “There” is no better a place than “here.” When your “there” has become a “here”, you will simply obtain another “there” that will again look better than “here.”
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself. 8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life’s questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust. 10. You will forget all this. ~~Cherie Carter-Scott ~~
Will you remember these rules, or forget them all?