Jesus is taking care of me
Welcome and thanks for visiting my page. I joined Sparkpeople in December 2008. Thanks God I did it. I have to admit that my journey for a new and healthy life has been more difficult than I expected. There have been up and downs, losses and gains. But I am standing strong…
I've been overweight almost all my life. When I see my pictures albums I think how I have been living my life. Eating all I wanted, unhealthy and not so happy... That's is not life! But now I am on my way to be fit, happy and healthy.
During my journey I have learned that...
- I must plan my meals and workouts
- There is no valid excuse to skip a workout. I can exercise anywhere. Thanks GOD for the Internet!!!
- If I don’t take care of me, nobody will.
- It is all about ME.
- I have to eat slow and enjoy my meals.
- My eating habits will impact my son’s life.
- I must take time to rest and sleep.
- Rewarding myself for weight loss is valid only if the reward is not food.
- I have to focus in making right choices when eating out.
- I have to live day by day. ENJOY my life.
- I must remember to “STOP, DROP AND ROLL” - This means: STOP eating, DROP what you are eating and ROLL away from the area the food is. (Thanks SASI_QUEEN.)
- You will always meet great people at SP.
- Slow is better for long lasting results.
- I got to be consistent.
- It’s possible to get a better life.
- When I feel without motivation, JUST KEEP MOVING.
- I am NOT alone in this journey.
- Controlling food serving size and avoiding processed food improves my health.
Thanks again for stopping by. I wish you success in your personal journey. Don’t forget that it is possible to reach your goals. YOU CAN DO IT! and NEVER, NEVER, NEVER give up!
- Make eating healthy part of my life.
- Be in control of my life
- Reach my healthy weight range: 145-160 pounds
- Complete a Disney 1/2 marathon
- Cardio - At least 30 mins, 4 days a week
- Tonning - 3 times per week
-Eat whole and less processed foods
-Drink at least 10-8oz glasses of water
-Read Bible, motivational quote, and meditate everyday
I am a first-time mom living in Orlando, FL
252 - Exercise outfit *ok*
248 - Go to the movies *ok*
238 - New make up set *ok*
223 - Medicine Ball *ok*
218 - Magazine pack *ok*
210 - Running shoes *ok*
200 - Spa day
190 - New clothes
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 211.0
I just wanted to stop by and say I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
1376 days ago
Just dropping in to share a cool drink with you!
1522 days ago
1600 days ago
"Even if the challenges are immense and the obstacles are many, step forward and live the life you choose to live. Your dreams are worth every effort.
Even if you get knocked down again and again, get right back up and get going. With enough persistence, any goal is within your reach.
Even if you canâ€™t see all the way to the end of the road, go ahead and take the first step. Each time you make some progress, youâ€™ll find new ways to make even more.
Even if your results fall short of your expectations, keep making the effort. Each new day brings you more experience, wisdom and effectiveness.
Even if youâ€™ve been deeply disappointed in the past, focus on the positive possibilities. For your future is what you choose to make it now."
â€” Ralph Marston
Just stopping by from Rootin' for Ruby to encourage you to keep going...do your best each day and never give up. You are worth the effort!
1610 days ago
"I will persist until I succeed. Always will I take another step.
If that is of no avail I will take another, and yet another.
In truth, one step at a time is not too difficult.... I know that small attempts, repeated, will complete any undertaking."
- Og Mandino
Hello Ruby-Lite! Just dropping by from Rootin' for Ruby to encourage you to hang in there...keep doing your best, one day at a time, and you will reach your goals. Don't ever forget that you are worth your best effort!
1638 days ago