2) Make sure we get school done for the day/week so we can quit playing catch up.
3) To treat home like work with a schedule. (Pray for me. I HATE that word.)
4) To have all the cleaning caught up.
5) To have my desk done. (To work off my pent up energy from all that sitting it will require to do, I will get the cleaning done.)
6) Eat 4 fruits/veggies a day.
7) I will drink water until I am sick of it. WATER, water, water. 1/24/11 enjoying my water.
8) I will do a least 120 minutes of fitness a week. It all adds up.
9) I will spend 1 hour a day on a special project for me.
Weight Loss Goals: 165 Start :-O 158 Feb 151March 144 April 137 May 130 June 125 July *********** * I will see how I'm feeling weight wise.
I am watching everything I put in my mouth.
I am trying to get my house under control.
Spending more time in prayer.
I want to be a healthy me. I'm tired of being tired. I want to be happy. I want to find myself. I'm tired of being everything to everyone else and putting me aside. Don't mean to sound selfish. Not being somewhat selfish got me into this mess in the first place.
The Plan: Fitness minutes. Track food.
Support my Buddies.
More active. Lose weight. Continue watching what I eat and drink.
Exercise in any way my body will allow.
Go through more stuff. To have my "office" completed. To have my Dining room/School room completed. By completed I mean gone through. Stuff gone that is not wanted or needed anymore. Stuff put up where it belongs instead of piles everywhere. Organize this space. I spend more waking hours here than any where. Its driving me CrAzY.
Hi again! Thanks Muffy for all of your comments on my last several blogs. I know you will always get where I am coming from, for you know and understand the walk that we have both been on as care-givers. It was emotionally difficult and on all levels of our lives very draining. And although our circumstances differ somewhat here and there, we are much untied in our feelings about what defines a person as being rich or poor and that it has NOTHING, whatsoever, to do with what a person owns, where they live or how money they have in the bank. It is the soul and the heart that dwells within. Love ya, Muffin!
PS. Just like old times, got me PJs on and thinking about you.
to the 'Hopeful Hearts Breaking Free From Hurts' team! My name is Della and I'm one of the many leaders/co-leaders of the team. If you have any questions I will be happy to help! I will spark friend add you if you add me also!
Hiya Muffin! Just stopped by to say hello and to wish you well. How are things are going for ya? We had a break over the weekend from all the cold weather and it was GREAT to get back outdoors. Now it is cold and snowy here again but I do believe we are very close to being rid of winter.