2) Make sure we get school done for the day/week so we can quit playing catch up.
3) To treat home like work with a schedule. (Pray for me. I HATE that word.)
4) To have all the cleaning caught up.
5) To have my desk done. (To work off my pent up energy from all that sitting it will require to do, I will get the cleaning done.)
6) Eat 4 fruits/veggies a day.
7) I will drink water until I am sick of it. WATER, water, water. 1/24/11 enjoying my water.
8) I will do a least 120 minutes of fitness a week. It all adds up.
9) I will spend 1 hour a day on a special project for me.
Weight Loss Goals: 165 Start :-O 158 Jan 151 Feb 144 March 137 April 130 May 125 June *********** * I will see how I'm feeling weight wise.
I am watching everything I put in my mouth.
I am trying to get my house under control.
Spending more time in prayer.
I want to be a healthy me. I'm tired of being tired. I want to be happy. I want to find myself. I'm tired of being everything to everyone else and putting me aside. Don't mean to sound selfish. Not being somewhat selfish got me into this mess in the first place.
The Plan: Fitness minutes. Track food.
Support my Buddies.
More active. Lose weight. Continue watching what I eat and drink.
Exercise in any way my body will allow.
Go through more stuff. To have my "office" completed. To have my Dining room/School room completed. By completed I mean gone through. Stuff gone that is not wanted or needed anymore. Stuff put up where it belongs instead of piles everywhere. Organize this space. I spend more waking hours here than any where. Its driving me CrAzY.
Thanks Muffin for your comment on my blog. Listen, you did a heck of lot for your own Mom and for a very long time. You have walked the "green mile", so to speak, and you managed somehow to survive. I admire you for all that you have done and all that you still do today. And, I speak from the heart when I say .... you have always, always, always been a pillar of strength in my eyes and you always will be. It is who you are. Love you to pieces!