2) Make sure we get school done for the day/week so we can quit playing catch up.
3) To treat home like work with a schedule. (Pray for me. I HATE that word.)
4) To have all the cleaning caught up.
5) To have my desk done. (To work off my pent up energy from all that sitting it will require to do, I will get the cleaning done.)
6) Eat 4 fruits/veggies a day.
7) I will drink water until I am sick of it. WATER, water, water. 1/24/11 enjoying my water.
8) I will do a least 120 minutes of fitness a week. It all adds up.
9) I will spend 1 hour a day on a special project for me.
Weight Loss Goals: 165 Start :-O 158 Feb 151March 144 April 137 May 130 June 125 July *********** * I will see how I'm feeling weight wise.
I am watching everything I put in my mouth.
I am trying to get my house under control.
Spending more time in prayer.
I want to be a healthy me. I'm tired of being tired. I want to be happy. I want to find myself. I'm tired of being everything to everyone else and putting me aside. Don't mean to sound selfish. Not being somewhat selfish got me into this mess in the first place.
The Plan: Fitness minutes. Track food.
Support my Buddies.
More active. Lose weight. Continue watching what I eat and drink.
Exercise in any way my body will allow.
Go through more stuff. To have my "office" completed. To have my Dining room/School room completed. By completed I mean gone through. Stuff gone that is not wanted or needed anymore. Stuff put up where it belongs instead of piles everywhere. Organize this space. I spend more waking hours here than any where. Its driving me CrAzY.
MUFFIN!!!! Oh how I have missed you!!! I understand how things go and how life can take us away from our little spark world at times, (I have been away a number of times, myself), but I am ever so happy to see you again.
I have not blogged in a while but hope to get some time for that in the coming months. I hope you can, too. In the meantime, I'm just very HAPPY to know you are still around. You mean a lot to me, precious buddy - You always have - You always will!!!
Hiiiiiiiiii just wanted to say hello and was wondering how you are feeling today? I noticed on the 6th you were having a kind of day. I totally understand those moments that's for sure. I just wanted you to know that you were thought about today...