2) Make sure we get school done for the day/week so we can quit playing catch up.
3) To treat home like work with a schedule. (Pray for me. I HATE that word.)
4) To have all the cleaning caught up.
5) To have my desk done. (To work off my pent up energy from all that sitting it will require to do, I will get the cleaning done.)
6) Eat 4 fruits/veggies a day.
7) I will drink water until I am sick of it. WATER, water, water. 1/24/11 enjoying my water.
8) I will do a least 120 minutes of fitness a week. It all adds up.
9) I will spend 1 hour a day on a special project for me.
Weight Loss Goals: 165 Start :-O 158 Feb 151March 144 April 137 May 130 June 125 July *********** * I will see how I'm feeling weight wise.
I am watching everything I put in my mouth.
I am trying to get my house under control.
Spending more time in prayer.
I want to be a healthy me. I'm tired of being tired. I want to be happy. I want to find myself. I'm tired of being everything to everyone else and putting me aside. Don't mean to sound selfish. Not being somewhat selfish got me into this mess in the first place.
The Plan: Fitness minutes. Track food.
Support my Buddies.
More active. Lose weight. Continue watching what I eat and drink.
Exercise in any way my body will allow.
Go through more stuff. To have my "office" completed. To have my Dining room/School room completed. By completed I mean gone through. Stuff gone that is not wanted or needed anymore. Stuff put up where it belongs instead of piles everywhere. Organize this space. I spend more waking hours here than any where. Its driving me CrAzY.
Hiiiiiiiiii just wanted to say hello and was wondering how you are feeling today? I noticed on the 6th you were having a kind of day. I totally understand those moments that's for sure. I just wanted you to know that you were thought about today...
Thanks Muffy for your comment on my blog. Remember way back when we first started - (we had some good times sharing our day-to-day stories while wearing our PJs) -
Anyway, I lost the weight back then .... BUT then gained all of it back - plus some extra. Like I really needed the EXTRA! So here I am back doing it all over again. It's a process, isn't it - But we just gotta keep life and all that comes with it from getting in the way of our success. This weekend we are invited to a dear friend's house for her annual get-together dinner and -----oh my --- I gotta watch myself! She will expect me to dig in - and she is also a great baker of desserts. Well, keep your fingers crossed that I stay within at least reasonable limits, cuz I will need it!