San Francisco - April 2012 at 220 lbs
Aug 2012 at 232 lbs
Race for the Cure 2010 - 170 lbs
Welcome to my page. I will be 38 years old really soon and I have put my foot down on the current state of affairs. I plan to be healthy, well and happy as I ride on over the hill towards my 40's.
Currently, I weigh 207 lbs and am at 46.9% body fat. Ultimately, I would like to be 110 lbs and 14% body fat.
My biggest supporters are my 3 children. They fuel my determination to succeed.
The following are my affirmation statements:
* I am steadily losing weight and body fat reaching my desired weight of 110 lbs and 14% bodyfat on Dec 1 2013
* I hydrate and purify the cells of my body by drinking 1 gallon of water a day.
* I am happy, alive and full of energy. My exuberance knows no bounds. I wow everyone who meets me.
* I rejuvenate my body, mind and soul by getting 8 hours of renewing sleep each night.
* I am a success story.
* I am a lean, strong, vibrant and healthy woman! I am NOT a fat person and I love my fit body
* I need a balanced delicious diet with fruits, vegetables, complex carbs, protein, and healthy fats to be happy! I DO NOT need junk food to be happy, junk food actually makes me unhappy
* I will do it now, today, because it will help me reach my #1 goal and I will be proud of my accomplishments! I will not JUST do it now, not JUST today, I will do it AGAIN later, and ALSO tomorrow
* I am amazing, and I work hard to get the results I deserve. I deserve to be slim, strong, and beautiful, with a gorgeous low fat and healthy body.
* I am amazing, fierce, and a force to be reckoned with! I work hard to get the results I deserve. I deserve to be slim, strong, and beautiful, with a gorgeous low fat and healthy body. I absolutely deserve a life beyond my wildest dreams!
1. Reach 199 lbs - 12/27/12
Goals to be achieved:
1. Reach 190 lbs
2. Reach 180 lbs
3. Reach 170 lbs
4. Reach 160 lbs
5. Reach 150 lbs
6. Reach 140 lbs (pre children weight)
7. Reach 130 lbs
8. Reach 120 lbs
9. Reach 110 lbs (my college weight)
1. Run a 5K
2. Run a 10K
3. Run a half marathon
4. Run a marathon
1. Write the first draft of my poetry book "The Warrior Within"
2. Write the first draft of my poetry book "Nocturne"
3. Write the first draft of my poetry book "Entre Nous"
1. Get a massage when I reach 199lbs
2. Get a 1/2 day at the Spa when I reach 190 lbs
3. Get a full day at the Spa when I reach 180 lbs
1. Raising my metabolism by eating 3 meals and 2 snacks a day.
2. Maintaining a calorie deficit each day.
3. Eating enough protein and tending to post workout nutrition.
4. Work out 6 days out of 7.
5. Rebounding 2 minutes a day
6. Eating a raw whole food diet
| current weight: 185.5