HALFWRITTEN   4,169
SparkPoints
4,000-5,499 SparkPoints
 
 








I have 2 pics in my gallery





Awards






 
The whole picture

I'm working toward being fitter, more spiritually balanced and being a better mom. For years I've allowed myself to make goals in my head and keep them to myself. Now it's time for me to step up, be honest and take charge.
I'm working toward being fitter, more spiritually balanced and being a better mom. For years I've allowed myself to make goals in my head and keep them to myself. Now it's time for me to step up, be honest and take charge.




SparkFriends



SparkTeams





 
Interact with HALFWRITTEN

Send Member a Private Message





Recent Blogs:





 
Profile

Member Since: 12/8/2008

SparkPoints: 4,169

Fitness Minutes: 3,764

My Goals:
I am going to lose 26 lbs. My goal is to lose 20 of those pounds at or before November 1st.

I also want to:
be able to do 10 real push-ups. (Currently I can only do girl push-ups)

Have my meals be 80% whole food vegan. The other 20% will be peso vegetarian

My Program:
I came up with a 25+ week program. Each week I will work on a goal for health, spirit/mind, and body.



Other Information:
I am a writer, wife and a mom.
I am writing a script for a play. Writing is my passion, but I also love to cook and play around with recipes.

Profile Image





 
 



Fruit Salad
From:
JUSTYNA7

Water Bottle
From:
JUSTYNA7

Snowflake
From:
JUSTYNA7

Heart
From:
JUSTYNA7

Apple Cider
From:
JUSTYNA7

Salad
From:
THINANDFITEMILY




Member Comments:
JUSTYNA7
6/9/2013 9:52:04 AM

The focus this week has been on new recipes that are full of fiber. I have anther spark friend who does the "full plate diet" which is very close to how I like to eat. FIber is defnintely a focus. Hope you are progressing off line. I need to put fitness first this week. I'm not bad but feel like I am maintaining instead of progressing.



Report Inappropriate Comment
JUSTYNA7
4/26/2013 7:11:45 PM

Today has been hard emotionally... and that has been a lesson. I did start to eat over them and stopped myself. So now I'm just feeling them, not trying to distract myself. How are you doing?



Report Inappropriate Comment
AURORAMILLET
3/20/2013 12:15:00 PM

Thanks for commenting on my blog.

Yeah, the race is in South Jordan, along the Jordan river parkway.

The weather is supposed to be 40F and mostly cloudy...not so good.

emoticon



Report Inappropriate Comment
JUSTYNA7
3/14/2013 4:34:26 PM

I'm still here and my indecisiveness about being part of the challenges has passed. Slow and steady progress and ... changes. I think I looked in the mirror today and did not see the person I was before SP. That is exciting. I saw the person I am today and that's important. Not trying to see who I will be in the future nor critisizing who I was. I am. God love me. I feel like I am pleasing to God. So... all is good. Hope you are well. Justyna



Report Inappropriate Comment
BOBBYS1GIRL
11/29/2012 8:38:25 PM

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog. :)



Report Inappropriate Comment
Member Comments Page (9 total):  12Next >

See My SparkFavorites Report Inappropriate Page