Articles & Videos Home
Health & Wellness
Cold & Flu
High Blood Pressure
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Pregnancy & Family
Beauty & Style
The SparkPeople Blog
Secrets of Success
pics in my gallery
See All Awards
"The first step towards getting somewhere is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are"
See All SparkFriends (8)
Official 28-Day Bootcamp Workout Challenge
SparkRhodeIsland - The Official Team
SP Class of March 13-19, 2011
20 somethings with less than 10 pounds to lose
Pounds lost: 0.0
Interact with GRKPRNCSS30
This user doesn't have any public blog entries.
I should probably figure this out...Lets see...
- Minimize muffin top!
- Lose these last few lbs that have been haunting me (-4 already!)
- Be able to wear a bikini/mini/skinny jeans or pretty much anything tiny or tight if I so desired, and rock it!
- Eat a little healthier...now that I've come to the realization that life is better when my nutrition tracker is happy with me...
- Stop avoiding strength training...I must have abs under there somewhere... find them!
- Finish out my 20's on a good note. Feeling and looking good, so I can get over the fact that I'm turning......well one step at a time...I'll get there.
- I try and do about 45 minutes of cardio 4 or 5 times a week....mostly elliptical because its still freaking cold in New England!
- Portion Control...the bane of my existence
- One day I will face this strength training thing head on and my abs and bum will thank me...prob not today tho...ugh.
- I try to be good and put food in the Nutrition Tracker before I eat it...gives me time to talk myself out of the snickers and into the grapes.
Give GRKPRNCSS30 a Goodie
See All of My Goodies
This user doesn't have any comments.
See My SparkFavorites
Report Inappropriate Page