Shared Fitness Tracker
God is great, All the Time!
Today is the most important day of my life! I will maximize Gods Gift!
I pronounce the blessings of God upon my mind, body, family, finances, the works of my hands, this business and on all of my projects and assignments. I choose blessings today!
1. As a man thinketh, so is he Proverbs 23:7
2. I have the mind of Christ 1 Corinthians 2:16
3. I am a friend of God who has been chosen and appointed to bear fruit John 15:15
4. I am fearfully and wonderfully made Psalm 139:14
5. I have not been given a spirit of fear but of Power, Love and Sound Mind 2 Tim 1:7
6. I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me Philippians 4:13
7. The Lord is with me wherever I go. He will never leave or forsake me Joshua 1
8. I have the favor of God upon my life! I have favor with everyone that I deal with today. Doors that were once closed are now open for me Proverbs 18:21
9. God holds victory in store for me. He guards my way and protects my path Proverbs 2:7 8
10. I am blessed with extraordinary talent for fitness training, strategic & visionary thinking, leadership, sharpness, creativity, attention to details, and execution. God will continue to add abundantly to my talents Mathew 25: 14 30
11. God is preparing me for the success of inneractive and grooming me for leadership in the business world and in the ministry.
I have faith, confidence, and authority in all that I have just affirmed! I am thankful in advance for Gods continued blessings! AMEN.
To be the example of a destiny fulfilled!
Focus on my Mental Purpose
Master my Physical Purpose
Fulfill my Spiritual purpose
Maintain my Nutritional Purpose
balanced in all arenas of life!
"If you can't fly, then run. If you can't run, then walk. If you can't walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, keep moving." - Martin Luther King, Jr.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 0.0
Just stopped by with a word of encouragement along with a big o' dose of goodness and light.
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ *miracles and blessings...
2264 days ago
Just popping in to say "hi!" and see how you are doing!
Always remember and to keep on keeping on!
2350 days ago
¸.´ (¨`.´¨) ♥Happy Valentines Day!
♥*`; '`.¸.´¸.´¸.´¨) ¸.*¨) ♥
(¸.´ ¸¸.¨♥ ♥¸.´♥´.,)~ Dusty
2391 days ago
It has been awhile since I have sent out my messages. I hope everyone is still going STRONG. If I can help in any way on your journey to a new and healthier you. Just ask and I will try to help in any way I can. Here is my thought for this time around. Teri1 Healthy Natural Supplements and Food Team
Try thinking about what has worked in the past.
Try and ask someone who has done it.
Try and figure out what is not working.
Try it a different way.
Try it once more.
Don't stop trying!
2639 days ago
Hey there everybody. I am trying to get back on track with my weekly messages and all the sparkpeople activities. I have been tracking every day this month May is definitely going to be my month to stay and get back to work on actually losing weight. Anybody that has been having a hard time getting back to work on yourself I can really relate. I had a sugar binge in April there were days I was searching for anything sweet. May I have had 2 days where I ate a sweet and they were little pieces compared to my usual many pieces. OK we can do this together we can achieve anything!!!!!Come on everyone pull up those boot straps and get on BOARD!!!!
YOURS TO BUILD
An elderly carpenter was ready to retire. He told his employer of his plans to the the construction business and live a more leisurely life with his family.
The contractor was sorry to see his good worker go and asked if he could built just one more house as a personal favour. The carpenter said YES, but in time it was easy to see that his heart wasn't in his work. He resorted to shoddy workmanship and used inferior materials. Not a great way to end a dedicated career.
When the work was done, the employer came to inspect the house. He handed the front door key to the carpenter. "This is your house," he said, "My gift to you." The old carpenter was shocked!
What a shame! If he had only known he was building his own house, he would have done it all so differently. So it is with us. WE BUILD OUR LIVES, A DAY AT A TIME, often putting less than our best into the building. Then we realize we have to live in the house we have built. If we could do it over, we'd do it much differently. But we can't go back , we can only go forward.
YOU ARE THE CARPENTER. Each day you hammer a nail, place a board, or erect a wall. (Choose the thoughts you think, the people you associate with, the food/drink to regenerate your body) Life is a do it yourself project. Your attitudes and the choices you make today build the house you live in.
BUILT WISELY!!!!!! START BUILDING TODAY, THE HOUSE YOU WANT TO LIVE IN TOMORROW.
Teri1 Healthy Natural Supplements and Food Team
2666 days ago