Shared Fitness Tracker
Here's my story: I'm fat. I've always been the fat girl. Elementary school, middle school, high school and college. Fat, Fat, Fat, and Fat. I had my "skinny" stages mixed in there too but those never lasted long and the roller coaster continued. Enough said. I'm over the fatness.
This is what I don't want:
1. I don't want to tilt my head in a jacked up way when having my picture taken, just to hide my double chin.
2. I don't want to skip social events simply because I will be tugging at my clothes or think I will be the biggest one there
3. I don't want to go dancing at a club and feel like the sweatiest person on the dance floor simply because I'm fat.
4. I don't want to be the funny fat friend anymore.
5. I don't want to be overlooked.
6. I don't want to be a "cold weather vacationer" just so that I don't have to wear a swimsuit in public.
7. I don't want to wear pants in warm weather anymore! I want to wear shorts damnit!
8. I want my husband to be proud of me.
9. I don't want to wear tankinis to hide my belly.
10. I don't want to torture myself looking at my skinny pictures from 10 years ago...I want to look at current photos and say "DAMN!"
11. I don't want to joke about my fatness.
12. I don't want to make excuses.
13. I don't want to be one more fat American
14. I don't want my son to have a fat mom.
15. I don't want to settle for less than the world
This is what I DO want:
1. I want to be "that hot redhead"
2. I want to make my family proud
3. I want to feel accomplished
4. I want to wear a bikini
5. I want to be one of those success story people
6. I want to feel sexy
7. I want to feel desired
8. I want to wear whatever the hell I want
9. I want to see my collar bone
I'm ready to rock this. I'm tired of telling myself "tomorrow, I will make this happen." I'm also tired of waking up each day, shocked to find that I'm still fat. I'm over it. I don't want to play this game anymore so I'm gonna quit and play a new game.
Get off the couch and DO something! Hike, bike, swim (in a hot swimsuit), run, race, hike. Whatever I need to do to keep motivated and feel good!
Twilight walks x 3 per week
Physical activity x 2 per week
DRINK MORE WATER!
I'm a fiery redhead with an opinion and a temper. I am who I am. I'm intense and passionate about everything I decide to take on. I live in Portland, OR and LOVE the location of my place. I have a professional job and work 40 hours per week. I love baseball, kickball, dodgeball, football, hiking, camping and swimming. I'm also a sewer and quilter and love to learn new crafties!
I love tattoos and have plans for lots more. I'm a fan of techno beats, hip hop and classic rock. Anything to get me moving. I read a LOT (steampunk, sci-fi, fantasy, who-dun-it's, thrillers, horror, sappy super brain drain romance novels).
I'm a wife to an incredible man and mommy to the best little boy in the entire world. I'm big into family and my parents are two of my best friends and biggest supporters.
I quote movies, have an inappropriate sense of humor, hate tomatoes, LOVE pickles, type 120 words a minute, sigh and swoon over fabric designs, knit in my free time and have unexpected opinions about a variety of topics. I'm a huge goofball and rarely have a serious conversation about anything but minored in philosophy in college (go figure).
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 232.0