Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
* An old Cherokee was teaching his grandchildren about life. He said to them, "A battle is raging inside me ... it is a terrible fight between two wolves. One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego. The other stands for joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith." The old man fixed the ...
* An old Cherokee was teaching his grandchildren about life. He said to them, "A battle is raging inside me ... it is a terrible fight between two wolves. One wolf represents fear, anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority and ego. The other stands for joy, peace, love, hope, sharing, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, friendship, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith." The old man fixed the children with a firm stare. "This same fight is going on inside you, and inside every other person, too." They thought about it for a minute and then one child asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?" The old Cherokee replied: "The one you feed."
Welcome to my sparkpage. I am a 25 year old female, living in the UK, who has been a yo-yo dieter for as long as i can remember, and im not even sure why. I have never really had an problem with my weight, its been pretty consistent - i have been at the same weight ever since i can remember, losing a few pounds here, gaining a few there. So after years of trying and failing at diets that i didnt need to be on, i managed to stumble across SP and i realised that it wasn't a diet i was looking for, but a lifestyle change.
My aim is to get lean and toned, and get those abs to show through. They are there just covered with a a layer of fat that needs to go.
Feel free to add me as a friend on here. Everyone could do with a little support & encouragement!
* Eliminate boredom/binge/emotional eating
* Produce that lean and toned body that i have always wanted, but never known how to
* Adopt & develop healthy eating habits for life
*Learn how to COMMIT and be CONSISTENT
* Learn to read and understand nutrition labels
* Feed the right wolf, so that only the right wolf wins!!
ST 3 times/week
Cardio 3 times/week
Have an unhealthy obsession with shoes óż
Love SHOPPING, reading, going out, travelling, spending time with friends & family.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 123.0
Hey you! :)
I was dropping by to say "Hey! I'm still waiting for our ZWOW 48 date? When shall we do it? ;D" but I just saw your status that you're sick... awww I hope you're getting through it okay and feel much better super soon! :)
935 days ago
My turn to be sorry for the late reply! I went off the map a little bit.... Gosh I just don't know where my motivation has gone for 2014! I'm having a hard time eating right and doing my home workouts - I have been going to some exercise classes but I feel at my best when I'm getting the home stuff in too!
The IIFYM looks really good. Really good to be able to eat the 'bad' stuff but keeping in check, ha. I worked out my macros on the site and wrote everything down. It's worth reminding myself of it every now and again.
The proyo bowls look amazing!!! My only problem with that is stopping at one, ha!
I would love the schedule Zwow 48 with you! I'll let you choose the day and I will fall in suit?
Hope you're having a great week!
954 days ago
I'm going to be doing ZWOW #47 tomorrow after work if you fancy doing it too! :)
It's a 12 min amrap. http://litealloy.com/workouts/647
968 days ago
Your diet plan sounds good! I more or less do the same - I eat good during the week, being as clean as possible and cutting out sugar, I will eat bread but keep to a low portion. I'll maybe have lunch or whatever with family/friends at the weekend or a meal and not worry too much about what I'm eating. That's when I'm doing really well though - I haven't really been very good for the beginning of the year... I do have my ups & downs but try to keep to the simple clean principles.
I don't know a lot about IIFYM - I looked it up on google and found IIFYM.com and it looks really interesting! I'm about to have a read of the articles and see if I can learn more about it. :)
Work is a killer huh? Ha, a lot of people say it shows our dedication, if we work so often and such long hours, but still find time to workout and try to be fit. Hell yeah we're dedicated, lol. ;)
Hope the minor health issues aren't too pesky and they leave you alone really soon.
I'm up for zwowing together! Have you done all of them? I started from 1 sometime last year and started going through them... I'm upto number 47 and was planning to do it either Sunday or Wednesday. How would you like to do it? How many a week? Throw me your ideas and days that are good and I'll see what I can do and work with you! :)
972 days ago
So good to hear from you - sorry for my delay in replying!
Thank you for the compliment on my photo hehe!
I've been trying to Spark too - mostly tracking my fitness minutes (hell yeah for the points!) and trying to check in with people as much as I can!
I did a little 7 day Bodyrock challenge before Christmas, and I'm ZWOWing now inbetween doing some classes at my local leisure centres. I'm switching it up a bit ... my body seems to respond well to the variety. It did take me a long time to build the courage to go to classes though! I mostly go with a friend but do try to push myself to go it alone.
How are you doing? What's your current exercise/diet plan?
973 days ago