Napa, July, 2007 (My favorite picture.)
April 1, 2011
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
I'm reclaiming my life, my health and control over my body.
I want to be beautiful, thin, fit, strong, healthy, happy and confident all the days of my life. In 2010 I plan to make all the changes needed to make this dream a reality.
I don't know why bad things happen to good people or why we have to struggle so much but that is part of the human experience that we can't do anything about. The only thing we have control of is ourselves, how we react to things, how we are in the world and whether or not we let life get the best of us or if we get the best out of life.
Remembering the good times, learning from the bad is going to be my moto for 2009-10. Tomorrow is much brighter when it's not smeared with a fixation on yesterday.
"Shut out all of your past except that which will help you weather your tomorrows." - William Osler, Canadian physician
"Don't be fooled by the calendar. There are only as many days in the year as you make use of." - Charles Richards
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
- Mark Twain, American writer
“Sometimes we have to give ourselves what we wish we could get from somebody else." -Dr. Phil
"You have to ACT to be MOTIVATED." - Dr. Oz
"98% of life is showing up."
"The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life TO celebrate."
Viscountess Shakes Her Booty - Ya Ya Name.
GOYAAM Goals -
01. Stop eating for reasons other than hunger. Stop and think before I put something in my mouth. (Be DONE w/ the emotional eating, stress eating, etc.)
02. DONE with putting everyone and everything before my play time. Exercise: Minimum 10 minutes 3x per day 10-5 MTTF
03. Stop putting it off and start now, and now and now.
04. Put myself 'literally' on my list by name.
05. BMI of 29.97 by 5/05/11. Tracked on Wii Fit.
06. 195 by 7/25/10~170 by 9/18/10~155 by 12/25/10
07. Keep up the 90/10 rule. "If you are good 90% of the time, the other 10% don't count."
08. Make a written plan for each days goals & do it. DONE with being a procrastinator - tomorrow...HA! *snicker*
09. In bed by midnight.
10. Hair & make up every day. That small gesture gives me energy and makes me feel more worthy of my goals.
10lbs - 10 Minute Trainer - Tony Horton
25lbs - Spark Tiara
30lbs - Sign up for 5k
50lbs - Beach Vacation
70lbs - PARTY!
I had lost 60lbs and regained 30 when I relapsed into old habits.
Need to go back to eating all things in moderation and exercising regularly.
No foods are off limits. Telling myself I can't have something just makes me want it more.
Very small portions, every few hours.
Exercise 10 minutes per hour, 10-5 MTTF - I have a desk job so moving hard every hour wakes up my metabolism.
Childless by Choice
4 Cats / 1 Diabetic
Sadly, now we have 3 cats. Our diabetic cat, Indi passed away, 02/02/09 and took a big chunk of my heart with him.
"Food is not an option - find another way to cope."
"If hunger isn't the problem, food isn't the solution"
"I'd rather wear whatever I want than to eat whatever I want."
"Love your body. Live your life."
| Pounds lost: 58.0