Hello Kitty, I love you
Pancakes in New Orleans!
My husband and I being awesome
I'm tired of not meeting my weight loss goal every year. I originally joined SparkPeople in 2008, but never got anywhere, except for putting on more weight. Which was so disheartening, that last year I decided to trash my old account, and start with a clean slate!
Unfortunately, I didn't achieve my weight loss goal because of some injuries, but I did make a lot of mental changes for the better. I am feeling really positive about this new journey of self discovery, and I look forward to whatever happens in 2014.
- lose 30 lbs
- wear my Misfits t-shirt that I haven't worn in 6 years
- live a more healthy and active lifestyle
- go out more and feel confident about my appearance
- drink 2 - 3L of water/day
- eat proper portions
- cardio 3 days/wk
- sleep 8 hours a night
- write down something positive about myself everyday
Height: 4' 11"
Starting Weight: 146 lb
Goal Weight: 115 lb - 110 lb
City: Toronto, ON, CAD
Married to my best friend, and we have an amazing cat named Buzz Lightyear. My favourite place is New Orleans, LA.
- baking, cooking
- reading, drawing,
- pin ups, burlesque, tattoos
- classic rock, punk, jazz
- Tarot Cards, felines
- Supernatural, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Vampire Diaries, Dr.Who
This user doesn't belong to any groups
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 0.0