Riding The Sky Wheel in Odaiba, Tokyo, Japan.
Standing in front of the John Lennon Museum (built by Yoko Ono) in Saitama, Japan.
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Just setting goals to get back in shape after a decade of being a size 14-16. I don't expect to return to a size 8, but 10 would be nice... I hate being the big american girl in tokyo. I don't like whining about it, and it hasn't been overly important until now - just ready for a change.
I wrote that one year ago. In 2009, I had a lot of fun, did a lot of travel, but also had a few minor injuries and am 10 pounds heavier now. Want to recommit to the same goals - walk every day, work out, mix it up, get fit, lose weight.
Now we are another year gone, and neither my weight nor my goals have changed. 2010 saw my income cut by half, but I am working more again and catching up. Yay!
I like art, movies, music, being creative, japan, travel, language study (third-year student of japanese), dancing, animals, alternative culture, and coffee. My spare time is spent reading, writing, drawing, watching DVDs or TV with the hubby and my cats, surfing the net, taking quizzes, doing tarot, numerology, listening to and collecting music (J-Rock, alt-rock, indie rock, goth, metal, old punk/hardcore, golden oldies, middle eastern/bellydance, and a small mix of jazz, blues, classic country, r&b, trip-hop, industrial, ambient, etc.), going to museums, swimming in the summer, walking my friends' dogs, shopping, eating out, seeing live music, going to movies (comedy, documentary, sci-fi, fantasy, foreign, indie, etc.)
1. Be healthy - feel great, be able to do anything, live long.
2. Be strong - make the most of each day, feel capable and energized, succeed in work and play.
3. Be creative - a little goes a long way... Need to be writing, painting, and making things happen in my career(s).
4. Be accomplished - Feel good about what I am doing in life, make the connections I need to make, finish the projects which I start!
5. Be happy - my life is filled with abundance, prosperity, grace, beauty, love, joy, creativity, travel, success, friendship, blessings, and unexpected happy surprises.
Walking, Pilates, Yoga, Wii Fit, Mat Exercises, Strength training. Recreational swimming, dancing, and play.
(steps for 2011)
- Fifth-year Japanese student
-Travel Plans HOPEfully include Morocco, Vancouver BC, family in MD...
- Revamping novel, non-fic book, and actively writing short stories
- Entering writing contests, submitting proposals to publishers...
- Cleaning home and re-organizing spare room into usable art studio
- Save money for a new car
- Get more regular with swimming (at least 1 x week)
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 219.0
No problem! When you click on the sparkpages heading under the community tab, you get 2 buttons at the top of the page. One says view my page and one says edit my page. OR once you're looking at your page, there's a button at the top of the right-hand column that says "edit my page." Either one will get you to the right place.
1977 days ago
Thanks so muchf or your comment on my blog it helped alot...
1978 days ago
Thanks so much for the encouragement on my blog! Your goals look good also and very doable.
1979 days ago
Thanks so much for the blog comment! It's much appreciated! Hope you're having a great weekend and keep fighting the good fight!
1984 days ago
Thank you for the SparkGoodie - and the sweet compliment! A massage does sound like a darn good idea!
1991 days ago