In the 240s. [This is where I'm at now] I'm trying to work on my posture!
*~My names Meaghan and I'm a journalism major!
*~I'm 248 pounds right now, hoping to become around 140-150.
*~There have been many times where I've tried to take total control of my health and diet, and it just lead to failure...I have come to the conclusion that instead of trying to shock myself into a new lifestyle, I just need to adjust the one I live and love now. :)
*~The lowest weight I've ever been was 160, and the highest one is where I'm at now. (My stomach being the biggest problem area).
*~I don't need to have a perfect body, I love my curves! I just want to feel more comfortable.
»¦« MY MOTIVATORS »¦«
1. A lot of my friends are thin, or on the road to being thin. They have earned their healthy bodies. They don't emotionally eat, or overdo it. Most of them even work out on occasion. If they can do it, so can I.
2. Everyone around me is losing weight....Even my friend Natasha has lost almost 50 pounds with small changes in her lifestyle. I would love to join them on this road of becoming smaller, I don't want to leave myself behind!
3. I'm visiting my fiance by new years. (He's away right now). I get my license soon, and once I have it, he'll no I'm making up excuses not to see him [due to my weight]. If I stay on track now, I'll have nothing to worry about...(within reason lol)
4. CHRISTMAS EVE! I get to see all of my family and impress them with the weight loss. I'm sure I'll get many compliments...Plus I'll feel great. I love the feeling of achievement when losing weight! You just feel more alive.
5. I won't have to hide from the camera! I can't stand getting my picture taken in fear of looking chubby. I think everything else on me is pretty, but not my weight! I wouldn't have to stray in fear anymore haha.
¸¸.·´¨`»*«´THE MANAGEABLE CHANGES`»*«´¨`·.¸¸
*Eat 1700 cals a day...That wouldn't deprive me at allll.
*No eating after 7PM (Aside from just dinner on a school night)
*30 minutes of cardio every other day.
(¨`v´¨)G O A L S(¨`v´¨)
September 30th ~ 238.
Halloween ~ 215.
Thanksgiving ~ 200/205.
Christmas ~ 190.
January 31 ~ 175.
These are my personal quirky goals that may seem a little crazy, but they're what keeps me going!
1. Lose weight so that the stretch marks fade from my stomach.
2. Be able to say that I'm 170...Or brag about the weight I've lost.
3. For my doctor to notice the weight loss.
4. To not be afraid of the camera!
5. To smile when I step on the scale and notice every little improvement, even the small ones.
6. To be confident about seeing my fiance next year.
~1800 calories per day.
~Exercise three times a week...20 minutes is fine. I'm not looking to be a body builder, anything is better than sitting on the couch!
~Weigh in every Monday.
~No eating after 8.
That's about it at this point, small steps!
I love writing, music, shopping!!!, my friends and family, I'm a huge cat person, texting, and my mannnn. :] haahh.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 6.0