First thing you should know before you start to read anything I have wrote - I don't know English well enough, forgive me my mistakes, please! :)
“When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by dreams that need completion, by pure love that needs expressing, then we truly live life.” /Greg Anderson/
“Unless you faint, puke, or die, keep going!” /Jillian Michaels/
I have some big and epic goals like looking good, losing weight, learning to eat healthy, tone my body.
I have some small, short time goals too:
- go to gym 2 times every week (2-3 hours long sessions)
- walk, run or do some other exercising at least 5 days per week
- be active on SP - spread the spark, be active on team boards, read articles, take quizzes, learn, learn and learn
- walk, walk, walk, walk and again walk. Walk every day, every where, every time. Walking is easy, good for me and it doesn't coast anything.
- never cheat on myself. Ate a cookie - track calories and move on.
- eat healthy, drink at least 8 cups of water.
- run when weather is nice (walk or exercise indoors if not)
- go to gym, combine both cardio and strength exercises
- walk as much as possible
- don't starve, don't hurt myself, don't give up, challenge myself, have fun and make this journey an adventure
I'm 23, I'm working as database developer in small IT company - geeky nerdy girl with epic love for computers and computer related stuff. I don't live in USA, I'm from Europe, I live in a big city, I share the flat with my sister who is healthy, pretty lady that most of the time works as my best friend and motivator, we go to gym together and cook healthy meals together.
I'm obsessed with TV shows, books, writing, music, I love walking and big puzzles (with 1000 and more pieces). I love knitting and cooking, I play piano, I'm learning English by myself and I hope one day I'll know it good enough to travel around thw world.
Secrets of Success
| current weight: 185.0
Good morning! I thought I would drop by your page and wish you well for this day. Have a great day and may you be successful in all that you do. May God’s blessings be upon you. Bill
965 days ago
Thanks so much for commenting on my blog!
Yes, I agree. I'm glad that you and your mum are making things right! That is wonderful!
My mum wasn't anything like that. I mean, she told me regularly that I was pretty and fine (I was thin in high school, I was an athlete) but things would get weird with food in our house, so I'm just trying to eat healthy foods at home so that my kids see healthy habits and develop them. For example, we never kept soda in my house as a child, and now I don't have the taste for it. I haven't had any in nearly 2 years, and I don't miss it!
Unfortunately, things in this world have become so "Don't say anything mean" to people that it seems like people stopped being honest and were just being too nice.
1155 days ago
Thank you for the kind comment on my blog (kicking myself)
Wishing you well in reaching your goals
1166 days ago
Well, I really love this site and really try to keep in contact with my friends too!!! I think that so many try and fail, and I know that in the past, I even fell off this page for a while. I won't now, even for maintenance. It is just too vaulable and I like the people!!!
1170 days ago
okay, cool! I was not trying to offend at all when I saw your pic...I instantly thought of her as she always have a certain look in her eyes when she is happy...and you look so happy with that chocolate and it made me think of her!
Anyway, it is a win win lol
1171 days ago