No, I'm not crazy! I just think she has a perfect figure, that's all! It inspires me!
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 178.0
got your message. first things first. do not look at it as starting over. when you look at this journey as having a beginning and an end, you have already lost.
your goal needs to be ongoing. a lifestyle change that incorporates healthy eating with sensible excercise and LIVING LIFE to it's fullest!
1) drink lots of water and at least a huge glass a little before each meal.
2) limit soda - trust me, this works!
3) get your fill of fruits and veggies. when i first started i ate all the time - salads, cukes, broccoli, apples, cantaloupe, grapes, bananas, watermelon, blueberries, tomatoes, peppers, onions. i was stuffed all the time and that helped me to stick to a sensible diet.
4) do not give up your favorites. limit them. if you give them up you will feel deprived and you need to be realistic, you are not going to give them up forever are you? no. so incorporate them into your sensible eating plan.
5) track your food. plan your meals (i still track mine daily, i plan mine out while i am having my morning coffee and i only eat what i have put on my tracker, you can't believe how much not THINKING about what your next meal is or when helps you to control yourself)
6) Aim to meet your food goals (protein, fiber, calories, fat, etc) get within the range given for you on spark and SPARKS WILL FLY.
7) if you do not exercise, start. i started by doing 5 minutes of a 40 minute exercise video in the privacy of my home. when i lost enough weight to be able to use the wii fit, i started doing 5 minutes of that at day. then it increased and increased. eventually i felt i was ready to exercise with the real world and joined a gym... and i have never been happier. the workers at my gym are amazed at my transformation and tell me and support me.
i am working on my last 10 lbs myself. actually i just set a new goal, i did hit my goal but i really want to lose 10 more so i can have a fluctuating range to LIVE in. i find that i can eat just about anything, in moderation, and not do too much damage. but it is a LIFESTYLE change that will be with me forever.
hope this helps!! keep in touch!!
1694 days ago
I saw that you were starting over... its never failure if you get up again. Its baby steps forward... you can do this!!!
1696 days ago
Congratulations on starting over. There is no shame in that! We need to start fresh every day, you know. I'm here if you need support. On Rootin' for Ruby we have a new challenge called Fresh Start. Its a two week challenge and we're almost through week one, but if you'd like to join us let me know and I'll send you and invitation to the team.
Welcome back to Sparks!
1696 days ago
Girrrl! Glad you are back, I am just getting back myself...I don't have an excuse, but hopefully this time will be it! Let's do this! 2012 has so much potential!
1696 days ago
"You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don't try to forget the mistake, but you don't dwell on it. You don't let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space."
Just dropping by from Rootin' for Ruby's Womens Fat Night team to wish you a successful week. Hope to see you around the team soon!
Q: Why did the girl ghost join Sparkpeople?
A: To reclaim her ghoulish figure!
1770 days ago