Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
My starting weight was 234lbs -244lbs at a size 18.... I'm dropping pounds and was in a size 9. I recently crept up a bit to about a size 12 but that is changing! I recently moved back home to Sacramento from Portland & I blame the recent puffiness on all the food & drink while celebrating with good friends & family. Now that things are starting to settle I am excited to get back into the gym & get back to my healthy eating habits.
PROGRESS & HABITS:
* I just started keeping a food journal again which really keeps me in line.
* Drinking More Water at least 96oz a day(out of my favorite new cup to keep it interesting... may create a water bottle with inspirational words soon I'm thinks "Skinny Potion" following the lines of the secret or from the movie 'what the bleep do we know")
* Fighting Cravings (with walking or dancing it off, pausing or waiting it out, making myself busy, grabbing fruit or veggies as an alternative, chewing gum before or at the grocery store and reading women food and god or popping open the secret or anything else fulfilling to my soul.
* Eating Healthier: Preparing food at home instead of tv dinners or fast food, avoiding artificially sweetened food that cause more craving or alter taste buds. Trying to eat a variety so I don't get bored with what I am eating. choosing produce over sugar carb filled processed poison.
* Portion Control (doubling veggies and cutting carbs and meats down to the size of my fist , drink water with each meal and or 8oz of 1% organic milk, v8 juice spicy or 1 juice a day as a rule 4-8oz to avoid liquid calories)
* Eating 4-6 times a day to increase my metabolism, control hunger, and fuel my body properly
* Taking in the right amount of calories for my body to receive proper nutrition as well as meeting my fat loss goal.
* Moving My Body by going to the gym, cleaning house, preparing dinner, keep dancing through out my day, parking far away, taking the stairs.
* Be Excited About Life by listing to good music, dancing around, singing with tone def energy, smile at myself and others, love who I am, pursue at least one dream, enjoy at least one hobby, stay connected to life, search for inspiration every day, appreciate what I have, believe in something better, encourage others, give loved ones including myself and strangers compliments, know the secret is strong with in me, know life is wonderful, know everything in life is a journey and a lesson and say thank you!
My Favorite foods, snacks or weaknesses to name a few: sliced cucumber with chili and lemon, grapes, yogurt, banana, cut up berries, strawberries sometimes with nutella, tomatoes and avocados, cottage cheese plain or with fruit or veggies, trail mix, low fat string cheese, jello or pudding snack, pineapple, apple sauce, mushrooms, olives, mango, prunes, v8 juice spicy, unfiltered apple juice, most pulp orange juice, kedem grape juice, lemon or berry propel, chocolate protein shake mixed with water, chicken, sweet potatoes, morning star bbq ribs or spicy black bean burgers, homemade turkey chili, stewie stew (my chicken stew w/sweet potato), salad, turkey breast, steamed veggies, squash, grilled veggies, egg beater omelet, dave's killer bread, multi grain cheerios, cashews, almonds, pistachios, jerky, baked black bean chips with hot southwestern salsa, hummus, sweet potato chips, whole grain crackers with homemade fruit cream cheese spread (more fruit less cream cheese), apples sometimes with peanut butter, almond butter, sweet sugar snap peas, fresh fruit, zoi honey greek yogurt, larabars... Mmm!!! YUMMMY!!! Has it been 3 hours? I think I'm hungry!!!
234 lbs starting weight
219 lbs as of 5/09
214 lbs - 1/11
209 lbs -
204 lbs - 2/11
199 lbs -
194 lbs - 4/11 ***
189 lbs -
184 lbs - below high school 5/10/11
179 lbs - 5/30/11
154 lbs 1lbs under previous lowest weight
130 lbs give or take we'll see..
My goal is to be healthy and to have the energy to live a happy and active life. I want to get down to the right size for me. I am 5'3 & since I'm not sure what size is right for me I'll guess its somewhere in between an 8 or a 2. I wont know until I get there. I'm going to try for about 130lbs give or take & I am basing this number on what I read my BMI should be. I want to feel good in my skin and like what I see in the mirror.
Eating healthy. weight lifting and the the treadmill incline walking or running intervals for about 8 miles. I would like to check out some classes eventually. I'm interested in yoga, belly dancing, dancehall, zumba, burlesque and pole dancing.
I go to the newer 24hr fitness super sport in Tanasbourne...
Some of my hobbies and interests are: exercising, writing, reading, tattoos, pin-up, burlesque, extreme sports, make-up, abstract/ impressionism art, dance, music, arts, crafts, cooking, learning. health, science/ chemistry, the secret...
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 178.0
Hi there, thanks for adding me as a friend. It sure looks like we have some VERY similar stats including height, start weight etc. I have just stared Biggest Loser online club and heading into the end of week one..loving the cal count vs points on WW..and I've been to the gym 4 days in the last 5..I work out at Bally..either in Lake Oswego by work or over on Nimbus by the house. I see you like Zumba? I've been dying to try it, and have many friends who get to do it at their gym, but Bally has been really stupid and only has Tues/Wed at 9:30am..until next Sat when they start a Sat class. I am so impressed with your results. I started at 236 Jan 27th 2010 on WW, and had lost 40lbs, but then had an ER Appendectomy on Aug 7th. That totally derailed me until I tried to get back on track early Nov with NEW WW plus..but just couldnt..so I'm now doing the BLC online. Would love to buddy up with your for support, tips, even challenges or having someone to say hey, its Sunday, come walk the waterfront with me or somethin..
1979 days ago
Thanks for adding me! Good luck to you on reaching your goals!
1981 days ago
I hope you are having a ~ Sexy & Fabulous ~ kind of day! Look for new goals and challenges for August (coming July 31st!)
2189 days ago
Hey Lady! Are you back on here??? I hope all is well :)
2377 days ago
to Tattooed women. We have a fun group with challenges and mini challenges to amp up the effort and keep us mindful. We also have great social support and gorgeous body art. Hope to see you in the chats and challenges. You are right, you are a gorgeous woman. You have beautiful eyes and your apple cheek stucture is awesome. You could be a classic pin up girl. Lucky you!!!!
2656 days ago