I understand about quitting smoking and the weight gain. And once I started getting my taste back...wow! I knew I liked food before, now I love it! LoL. Anyway...., Sparks people is a great site. It does offer so much info and help at no cost. You have support groups that you can check out to find the right ones for you. You have food plans that you can use or use your own. And you have exercise videos.
Here are some links I hope you find helpful...
1. Getting Started http://www.sparkpeople.com/myspark/g et_started.asp
2. Video on An Overview of SparksPeople Community www.sparkpeople.com/resource/motivat ion_articles.asp?id=1179
3. Earn SparkTrophies for Reaching Your Goals http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/ motivation_articles.asp?id=752
4. Video: How to Use Sparks Fitness Tracker http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/ fitness_articles.asp?id=1157
5. How to use SparksPeople Nutrition Tracker http://www.sparkpeople.com/resource/ nutrition_articles.asp?id=1154
Hi David, Welcome to SP! You will find everything you need to help you reach your goals. Members are really helpful and supportive. Being active on your Spark Teams is a good way to stay motivated and accountable. Best of luck to you! 1412 days ago