God sent angels in your life. Those are the people who will always make sure you are having a nice day. They will try to make you feel better if you feel down. It’s very rare to find true caring souls like that in our life. Always show your gratitude and love for those special earth angels that God sends in your life. ~ Abira Mukherjee ~
I have been through many rough patches in my life. I have had bad relationships and bad friends. I made a million wrong choices in my life. But I realized that all my life I was only making efforts to make my friends stay and make my relationships work. Although I know that I can’t keep all the people happy all the time, I was only trying to make other people happy at the cost of my happiness. But now I will live for myself and for my self- respect. I am not here to live up to anyone’s expectations. I will not allow anyone to take me for granted anymore, because I will never be a victim of deceit or manipulations. I am free spirited and I have learned to live and survive on my own terms. I am invincible and you cannot break me even if I get emotionally worked up. You can win my heart with love but I will never be a victim of anyone’s selfish motives. I have my own unique personality and I am confident that I can handle my life beautifully. ~Aarti Khurana~
It is my pleasure to send this to you, as it is so true, and very humorous.... I have sent this before, so I hope the ones that have seen it before.......ENJOY!! And I hope the one's who haven't seen it before.......ENJOY!!!
-------- -------TOP TEN REASONS GOD CREATED EVE------- ------
10. God worried Adam would be lost in the Garden of Eden, because he wouldn't ask for directions.
9. God knew that someday Adam would need someone to hand him the remote. (It has been noted that men don't want to know what's ON TV, they want to see WHAT ELSE is on).
8. God knew that Adam would never make a Dr.'s appointment.
7. God knew that when Adam's fig leaf wore out, he would never buy a new one for himself.
6. God knew that Adam would never take out the garbage.
5. God wanted Adam to be fruitful and multiply, but he knew Adam would never be able to handle labor pains and childbirth.
4. As "keeper of the garden", Adam would need help in finding his tools.
3. Adam needed someone to blame for the Apple incident, and for anything else that was really his own fault.
2. As the Bible says, "It is not good for man to be alone.
1. And the No. 1 reason of all (Tada, drum roll, fanfare) God stepped back, looked at Adam and declared " I can do better than that".......(AND HE DID)
------======------HAVE A VERY WONDERFUL WEEKEND------======------ --=---Barb---=---