My grandaughter, daughter and grandson.
Hey everyone, glad to be back! My BIG goal is to be at my target goal weight of 105 pounds by June 2015! Yep, you read it correctly, June 2015! That will be 197 pounds! I am so going to make it. Please pray for me, because I am really going to need it. I WILL DO THIS!
I have decided that I am a food addict. I once heard Dr. Phil say that the best predictor of future behavior is past performance. Well, with that in mind, I am making some dramatic changes, or else I will be super morbid obese the rest of my life.
For every one pound that I can lose, that equals four pounds of pressure taken off of my knees. When I finally lose the 197 pounds, that will have taken 788 pounds of pressure off of my knees. I am making some serious changes and stepping up my game plan, as I have no other choice, and I will do this! No bariatric surgery for me, just plain old healthy micro nutrients and whole foods all the way! So looking forward to Summer of 2014, shorts, swim suit, really cute tiny clothes, and much more active, especially outdoors!
Cynthia's 2014/2015 New Years Resolutions:
1. Keep my New Years Resolutions this year.
2. Don't skip a week without weighing myself.
3. Keep off whatever weight I lose, no gaining back this year.
4. Give up soda, and learn to love water!
5. Learn how to take care of myself as much as I do for everyone else.
6. Be more patient with everyone and everything.
7. Not let anyone effect my life in negative ways.
8. Become a trophy wife for hubby.
9. Plan meals ahead of time.
10. Put "me time" on my daily "to do" list.
11. Have more balance in my busy life.
12. Eat at home MUCH more often.
13. Set more time aside for "hubby and I" time.
14. Don't let my knees hold me back anymore.
15. Love more, Laugh more, Live more, Play more and Pray more.
Additionally, I would like to identify:
1. What I am in need of instead of what I am hungry for to eat?
2. Why I am unable to maintain my weight? Have I figured out why I emotionally eat and don't exercise enough?
3. Why do I want this lifestyle change? Is it for the right reasons?
4. Why do I keep falling off of the wagon?
When I figure all of this out, then maybe I will be where I really need to be.
Good luck to me, as well as all of you!
My main goal is to lose all of my excess weight the healthy way by January 01, 2015.
Starting Weight = 302 Gone!
1/6th of the way = 267 DONE!
2/6th of the way = 234
3/6th of the way = 201
4/6th of the way = 168
5/6th of the way = 135
6/6th of the way = 105
My BMI needs to be below 24 to be considered healthy.
My BMI Stats are:
Current: 09/26/2014, 46.00
My short term goals:
Start: Jan. 26, 2014 302 lbs. Gone!
Feb. 1st, 14 285 lbs. DONE
Mar. 1st, 14 270 lbs. DONE
Apr. 1st, 14 265 lbs. DONE!
Oct. 1st, 14 260 lbs.
Nov. 1st, 14. 240 lbs.
Dec. 1st, 14 220lbs.
Jan. 1st, 15 199 lbs.
Feb. 1st, 15 180 lbs.
Mar. 1st, 15 160 lbs.
Apr. 1st, 15 140 lbs.
May 1st, 15 120 lbs.
June. 1st, 15 105 lbs.
Will be at my goal weight!
Micro nutrients all the way! Cardio, strength training, a positive attitude, my awesome husband of thirty seven years, my family and a great support group, is where my success is coming from! Additionally I want to get healthier and be around long enough to see my grandchildren grow into fine adults. Not only do I want to do this for myself, it is also very important to me to have my husband be proud of what he has...ME!
I am going to work out at least 5 days a week. When I first started, I thought that as long as I did not drop down dead from the exercise, that I would just keep going. I ride the stationary bike for about 30 minutes, five days a week. Somewhere along the line I want to add in the strength training 3 days a week, as well. The funniest thing of all is.....I have two very bad knees that are both bone on bone and badly need to be replaced asap, due to advanced osteoarthritis. I cannot walk 2 feet without using a cane, but boy, can I ride a bike! The stationary bike and swimming are about the only way I can get cardio in anymore.
Map My Ride...just getting started.
| current weight: 265.0