Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Life is precious, and every moment should be savored and enjoyed. I am embarking on this weight loss journey so that I can stop being afraid and limiting myself. I want to be the mom that takes my kids to the swim pool and jumps right in with them, I'd like to be that wife, that when going on a date with my husband, I can walk down my stairs in a that hot little black dress. Above that, I don't want to worry as much about heart disease and developing diabetes, because I want to be here for my children, their children, and grea grandchildren--God willing!
With God beside me, the support of my loving husband, and the support and friendships from SP members, I CAN DO THIS and so can YOU!
5 lbs - 3/16/13 DONE!
Exercise at least 30 minutes a day.
Keep a written food journal.
Drink my water.
Keep a positive mind!
-From rural Oregon
-Married 16 yrs.
-Have 3 children
-Born in February
Be still, and know that I am God.
Interests: Reading, cooking, camping, girl's night out, dates with my husband, paper crafts, singing, hosting tea parties.
Favorite foods: Mexican fare, anything with PB and chocolate, quality cheese, my mother's chicken and dumpling soup!
Favorite Exercises: Elliptical, Leslie Sansone videos, walking, hiking.
Favorite movie: Steel Magnolias-- I cry every time.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 0.0
193 days ago
♥~*-:¦:-*♥~.•*´¨ )♥~*-:¦:-*♥~.•*´¨ )♥~*-:¦:-*♥
If there is no struggle, there is no progress.
871 days ago
& to the Motivation & Positive Attitude team! We're happy to have you join us!
Please stop by and introduce yourself. I'm looking forward to seeing you there and getting to know you!
Have a great week!
965 days ago
Just popping through to offer you some quotes to encourage you on your health and weightloss journey. As one of the co-leaders of Hopeful Hearts Breaking Free from Hurts Team I have added you as a friend so if you haven't already done so please add me back, along with the other co-leaders of Hopeful Hearts Team so we can keep track of each other and follow each others progress.
There is a lot happening in the team threads and forums so pop in for a visit and spend some time in the chat rooms. We are also currently calling on new recruits for the February hare / turtle weightloss challenge - see my latest blog for further details and instructions on how to enter - hope to see you there!
- Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. –Jesus (Matthew 7:7)
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
- If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. –Vincent Van Gogh
- The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at. –Jesse Owens
- If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
- If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. –Booker T. Washington
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
- I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. -Jesus (John 14:6)
1092 days ago
to Keep It Simple ~ check out the different boards and use what works for you & your success.
We are all here to help motivate each other and simply Keep It Simple
1111 days ago