Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
In need of some inspiration? Pick one and read it. I need inspiration everyday, sometimes more than one moment a day to remind me how powerful I really am.
• A daily hit of athletic-induced endorphins gives you the power to make better decisions, helps you be at peace with yourself, and offsets stress
• Do one thing a day that scares you.
• Listen, listen, listen, and then ask strategic questions.
• Write down your short and long-term GOALS four times a year. Two personal, two business and two health goals for the next 2, 5 and 10 years. goal setting triggers your subconscious computer.
• Life is full of setbacks. Success is determined by how you handle setbacks.
• Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself.
• That which matters the least should never give way to that which matters the most.
• Stress is related to 99% of all illness.
• Jealousy works the opposite way you want it to.
• Wake up and realize you are surrounded by amazing friends.
• The world is changing at such a rapid rate that waiting to implement changes will leave you 2 steps behind. DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW, DO IT NOW!
• Friends are more important than money.
• Breathe deeply and appreciate the moment. Living in the moment could be the meaning of life.
• Take various vitamins. You never know what small mineral can eliminate the bottleneck to everlasting health.
• Drink FRESH water and as much water as you can. Water flushes unwanted toxins and keeps your brain sharp.
• Don’t trust that an old age pension will be sufficient.
• Visualize your eventual demise. It can have an amazing effect on how you live for the moment.
• Choose a positive thought. The conscious brain can only hold one thought at a time.
• Live near the ocean and inhale the pure salt air that flows over the water, Vancouver will do nicely.
• Observe a plant before and after watering and relate the benefits to your body and brain.
• Practice yoga so you can remain active in physical sports as you age.
• Dance, sing, floss and travel.
• Children are the orgasm of life. Just like you did not know what an orgasm was before you had one, nature does not let you know how great children are until you have them.
• Successful people replace the words “wish”, “should” and “try” with “I will”. Ineffective people don’t.
• Creativity is maximized when you’re living in the moment.
• Nature wants us to be mediocre because we have a greater chance to survive and reproduce. Mediocre is as close to the bottom as it is to the top, and will give you a lousy life.
• Do not use cleaning chemicals on your kitchen counters or floors. Someone will inevitably make a sandwich on your counter or a baby will crawl on the floor.
• SWEAT once a day to regenerate your skin.
• Communication is COMPLICATED. We are all raised in a different family with slightly different definitions of every word. An agreement is an agreement only if each party knows the conditions for satisfaction and a time is set for satisfaction to occur.
• Move your body and your heart will follow.
I am DONE being the fat girl. I have been the chunky, pleasantly plump girl all my life and I am SICK OF IT.
I have tried everything and the only thing that gets the pounds and inches off is sensible, healthy eating and exercise. I am never giving up even if it takes me the rest of my life.
I try and take each day as a new day and I try to make good choices at each thing I stick in my mouth. I am also trying to get my head straight as well.
The most important part of this is setting a good example for both of my daughters so that they will not have to struggle with "the battle of the bulge". I of course have other VAIN reasons for this. I want to be SMOKIN HOT and SEXY. I know my husband already thinks I am but I want to actually feel it. I want to look and feel better than I did when I was 20.
"You can never beat someone who never gives up"....Babe Ruth
Moving onward and upward and hopefully shrinking in the process.
I want to establish a consistant "healthy" lifestyle that includes exercise and eating good/healthy food. If I lose some weight and gain some muscle in the process it will be a bonus. I just want to finally get to a healhty weight (135-150) and be consistant.
I want to be in a size 8/10 and a small to medium shirt.
I want to run my first 5K without walking. I HATE running but I want to show myself that I can do whatever I set my mind to do.
I want to try SUP board (Stand up paddle boarding).
I want to get on a regular routine of practicing Yoga. I need it for stress relief.
Eat sensibly and healthy. Learning to make good choices at every opportunity while paying attention to my body.
Eat clean as much as possible.
NOT OVER EAT.
Eat less at each meal and really watch my portions.
Do some Yoga and meditating during the week.
Go to the gym 5 days a week during lunch and in evening if I cannot go during lunch.
Drink my 8-10 glasses of water a day.
Eat my 5 fruits and veggie a day.
I think this is the hardest part.
I am a woman trying to find my purpose in this life, trying to find myself, trying to learn and grow as a person, trying to be the best mother I can be, trying to be a good wife, trying to find happiness, trying to find peace, trying to laugh a little more. I am a woman trying to be.
I am stubborn but will bend when necessary.
I need to stick up for myself more and assert myself.
I need to STOP hating myself so much and learn to love me.
I want to see in meself what everyone around me sees.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 199.0
Yes, I did get to spend lots of time with the grandkids. All together we did 6 gingerbread houses and lots of sugar cookies.
My hours have been cut more and then last week I was completely layed off, so I did the daycare for the kindergardener and preschooler the week after Christmas.
Do you still have the one woman office down there?
1939 days ago
It's good to hear from you! I hope that all is well, that you had a nice Christmas.
So you are getting back at this! It is that time that we need to put those "woulda, coulda, shoulda" thoughts behind and start fresh. I bought 3 months at the gym so that I can get back into walking through the winter. Today I'm cleaning out what's left in those Christmas cans, cleaning out the fridge and getting back to healthy eating.
1948 days ago
What's happened to Courtney?????
2012 days ago
YOU CAN DO THIS!
2057 days ago
Just stopping by to see how your summer's going! It's a busy time. Not enough time for ourselves. And we need to.
My "time to get with it" mind set has kicked in again ( happens every so often!) So I'm on a mission this week to set a schedule for my whole life, make a food plan and lose back 4 pounds I lost and gained in a 6 week period.
And then...keep going.
2087 days ago