2012 - 388 lbs. A very sad lady
This is in celebration of my release on 10 Jul 2013 with Dr. Floyd!!!
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
COLOR-BLUE is a SparkPeople Motivator!
This is a personal journey that God had I started a couple of years ago, and He has enabled me to help others along the way, by opening up myself and giving them the tools to work with.
God is always tweaking His Temple, and I'll freely give Him reign to do so, as I know that He has my best interests at heart.
- Nancy Jean -
I'm not exactly sure of everything that's going on in God's Temple right now, but I will continue to....
1. Listen to God, for His Wisdom and Guidance, as how to get His Temple in order.
2. Listen to my body and doing whatever God enables me to do!
3. Keep in contact with the members of my team.
5% Summer Challenge Commitment:
Whatever I put out in the Universe, I'm OWNING and it's MINE!
God's Fitness Plan:
1. I plan to stay and stick with God, as He guides me through the uniqueness of this challenge, for me.
God's Nutrition Plan:
1. Above ALL, I choose to eat healthy! This isn't a DIEt, but a change in my lifestyle. God will give me the direction to go, as far as what to eat.
2. Life happens and sometimes, for whatever reason, I'm not able to follow through. So, to keep it simple and not to discourage myself, God has the reigns and He will set my tone for the day and as He allows me to move, I will be grateful. I will track my food intake, as it's all GOLD and for HIS GLORY!!!!
I'm originally from PA, but I now live in GA. I spent all my childhood years traveling around the world, as my dad was in the Air Force. When I was 23, I decided to join the Army, and I had a blast!!!
I have a nice small condo, big enough for me to be comfortable. My parents live 5 minutes from me, and we get together as much as we can, with our schedules.
I have 2 grand-nephews and 1 grand-niece, and I'm sure there will be more down the line, but for now, I love them all to life and spoil them as much as I'm able, when I get to see them.
GOD is GOOD!
These are the two scriptures I stand on:
1. Philippians 4:13
"I have strength for all things in Christ Who empowers me [I am ready for anything and equal to anything through Him Who infuses inner strength into me; I am self-sufficient in Christ's sufficiency]."
2. 1 Corinthians10:31
"So then, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you may do, do all for the honor and glory of God."
|Total SparkPoints: 188,123
|SparkPoints Level 21