I am a college girl- the works of it. Sorority life, studying, socializing. Its great,but not so great for my health. Being a part of the whole experience means I'm surrounded by constant snacks, late night fast food runs, drinking and my downfall; chocolate milk. I have a wedding to go to this summer and so Im making it my goal to lose 50 pounds before then and keep that weight off so I can look just as good for my own wedding, my kids weddings, my grandkids. So this is going to be about my journey on losing the weight, and improving myself.
50 Pounds gone by August!!! Ive got a wedding to go to and cousins to impress!
Mostly its all going to be about eating healthy with a gradual introduction of exercise. Im pretty seditary right now and pretty busy, o food is going to be the most important thing.
I'm a college sorority girl loving life at a small liberal arts school, loving life and looking towards loving myself.
Late night snacking and chocolate milk are my weaknesses!!
This user doesn't have any public blog entries.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 180.0
Just popping through to offer you some quotes to encourage you on your health and weightloss journey. As one of the co-leaders of Hopeful Hearts Breaking Free from Hurts Team I have added you as a friend so if you haven't already done so please add me back, along with the other co-leaders of Hopeful Hearts Team so we can keep track of each other and follow each others progress.
There is a lot happening in the team threads and forums so pop in for a visit and spend some time in the chat rooms. We are also currently calling on new recruits for the February hare / turtle weightloss challenge - see my latest blog for further details and instructions on how to enter - hope to see you there!
- Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. –Jesus (Matthew 7:7)
- Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. –Charles Swindoll
- If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced. –Vincent Van Gogh
- The battles that count aren’t the ones for gold medals. The struggles within yourself–the invisible battles inside all of us–that’s where it’s at. –Jesse Owens
- If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. –Tony Robbins
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. –Mark Twain
- If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. –Booker T. Washington
- The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain
- I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. -Jesus (John 14:6)
1126 days ago
May Your Christmas be full of the CHEER that will last throughout eternity!
In Him, Della
ps for a Christmas reality READ MY BLOG 'LISTEN'
1161 days ago
Hi, as one of the co-leaders of Hopeful Hearts breaking free from Hurts team I wanted to pop around and wish you a very Merry Christmas and a happy, safe and prosperous New Year! There is a lot happening in the team's forums and threads and lots of new members joining up and looking to meet new friends. I hope to see you in the forums - enjoy the rest of your day! Cheers Karen
1164 days ago
Praying for you! Hope all is going well for you this week.
1165 days ago
WELCOME TO SPARK!!!
Congrats on taking the first step into changing your life to a more healthier one by joining the site. Spark is filled with amazing people that will motivate, support and encourage you on your journey. There is so much to learn and discover here, take this one day at a time.
A couple of things I would like to suggestion to make you Spark experience a great one.
1. Put together your own Spark page. This is a great way to communicate with other members and build relationships that will support and motivate you. You can do this by going to the START page and the green section has something about your Sparkpage.
2. Make goals for yourself. Each month I make a list of what I want to accomplish that month and break them down to smaller goals to work with week by week. This way the BIG picture doesn't seem so big.
3. Join Spark teams. There are tons of teams here and you will be able to find ones that fit to what you like or want in a team.
The key to success here is to be active and you've already started by joining. You will find that everyone is willing to help you out if you need it. Spark friends are here for support, motivation and encouragement. Good luck on your journey to a healthier lifestyle! Again, welcome to the SP family!
*~ Paula *~
1167 days ago