Hi, Jackie! Thanks for checking on me. I'm still alive; I've just been busy trying to start a freelance editing business while looking for a day job to keep a steady income flowing until the freelance work takes off. It's been slow going, but I'm plugging away.
Thanks, Jackie! I'm waiting for the final word on whether or not I'll need chemo/radiation; the doctor is supposed to call me today with that recommendation. Otherwise, the pathology report is very good. Nothing other than the tumor tested positive for cancer, and even though the tumor is grade 3 (aggressive), it didn't get too far from its point of origin, so it's stage 1A. The grade of the tumor is the only reason we're even discussing possible follow-up treatment. I'm praying the doctor and her colleagues will say no further treatment is needed, but if they do recommend chemo and/or radiation, I'll do it. I'd rather be a little sick now than have to deal with a recurrence later.