This is my new haircut it is to die for- I feel sexy and alive!!! do something great for yourself
Butterflies transform from nothing into something- "Are you transforming?"
" MOTIVATION" "MOTIVATION" "MOTIVATION"
Hi, this is Butterfly 363, since i have joined sparks in February 2010, i have lost a total of 20 pounds. As i read my page title, i remember having the excuse that i gained this weight when i was pregnant with my daughter, and my excuse will work as long as no one knows how old my baby is. my baby is now 8 years old, who wants to be pregnant for that long? No more excuses!! Be strong and stay motivated, keep moving forward, never to look back.
I have a few motivational tips that i am suggesting to others and trying to accomplish myself Here are a few from A-Z:
1. Avoid negative sources,people,places and habits.
2. Believe in yourself.
3. Consider things from every angle.
4. Don't give up and Don't give in!!!
5. Everything you are looking for lies behind the mask you wear.
6. Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy your riches!
7. Give more than you planned to.
8. Hang on to your dreams.
9. If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door.
10. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
11. Keep trying no matter how hard it seems.
12 Love yourself!!
13. Make it happen!!
14. Never lie,steal, or cheat.
15. Open your arms to change, but don't let go of your values.
16. Practice makes perfect.
17.Quality not Quantity, in anything you do.
18. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
19. STOP PROCRASTINATING!!!!!
20. Take control of your own destiny.
21. Understand yourself in order to better understand others.
22. VISUALIZE IT!!!
23. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
24. Xcellence in all your efforts.
25. YOU ARE UNIQUE,NOTHING CAN REPLACE YOU!!!!
26. ZERO IN ON YOUR TARGET AND GO FOR IT!!!!
1) Always eat breakfast
a. Drink 100% fruit juice w/breakfast or later in the day.
b. Eat some fruit w/ breakfast, or take some to work w/ you.
2) Reduce your daily fat intake to no more than 30% of your total calories( no more than 10% should be from saturated fats), and reduce your cholesterol intake to less than 300 mg/day.
a. Use lite low fat dressings.
b. Use only a tablespoon of salad dressing.
c. choose lean cuts of meat, trim the fat, and drain the grease.
d. use reduced-fat margarine or spreads.
4) Drink 5-8 cups of water daily.
5) Eat 5 or more servings of vegetables and fruits daily.Be sure to include green and yellow vegetables and citrus fruits.
6) Choose lean roast beef/grilled chicken-do not supersize or double portions.
7) Increase fiber to 20-30 g/day, be sure to drink plenty of water.
8) Stay within caloric range of 1200 kCal or less.
9) LOVE MYSELF DAILY!!
My program contains a form of exercise everyday, I will walk on my treadmill for 1 hour, everyday and consistently add various degrees of fitness to spark up this sparkey's motivation. I will bake,broil, and boil all of my meats, and eat vegetables with every meal.
I am a nursing student, with motivation and determination to succeed at all costs.
Motivation is behind the door that keeps you caged in, the door is locked because the key that unlocks it is lost. YOU ARE THE KEY. Find yourself, and your motivation will be released. Butterfly 363
This user doesn't have any public blog entries.
Secrets of Success
| current weight: 200.0