Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
Greetings! I'm starting over again losing weight for the gazillionth time, but, as I have the time to really concentrate on my fitness this summer, I'm hopeful about really losing the weight this time. My 30th birthday is around the corner, and nothing would please me more than to be able to weigh less as a birthday present to myself. The page title is probably my underlining strategy for life. Though a good cry can be useful, I'm more inclined to the humor bent myself.
Another of my favorite sayings has been said by my dad many, many times, and I think sums up my basic attitude right now about losing weight:
"Time to sh*t or get off the pot. " Crude, but surprisingly eloquent. :D I'm done whining about my health, and have finally made the commitment to DO something about it. As the name of one of my favorite Spark Teams says I'm DONE being the fat girl!
1. To be more energetic.
2. To achieve and maintain a healthier weight hoping for somewhere around 150.
Note on why 150: I'm either 5'7'' or 5'8'' depending on how wild my hair is that day. ;) So far as I can tell, according to the wrist test, I have a large frame. 150 happens to be the number that's roughly in the middle of that range.
So, this changes a lot depending on mood, injuries, weather, the position of the moon...you know the usual. ;)
1. Workout 45 min at least 4 days a week.
2. Doing 100 pushup challenge with 200 situps and 200 squats for strength training next couple of months.(Started 8.30.10)
3. Slowly reducing calories to get to those happy weightloss ranges. (I find this is better than doing it all at once. My body doesn't rebel as much.)
Real name: Shannon
I'm not all that good at talking about myself but here's a few things:
1. I love to read and am a complete bookworm.
2. I married an IT genius that got me into computer and video games.
3. Former WOW player - probably will go back for Cataclysm. We shall see.
4. We do not have kids, but we are looking to start expanding our family sometime in the not too distant future.
5. Ummmm, yeah I don't know. I just put a 5 because I felt like 5 was a good number. So, yeah. lol. There ya go. ;)
OOOOOOHHHHHH, I finally thought of a # 5! I'm a klutz, really- really- bad -not- allowed- to- have- an- iphone- because- of- it-klutz. Seriously, I'm so spastic I have trouble getting through open doorways without banging some body part.
These are three of my favorite quotes that honestly don't have all that much to do with healthy living.
" If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving definitely isn't for you."
"When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane."
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky, and I thought to myself where the heck is the ceiling." Anonymous
| current weight: 250.5