When I look inward, the goddess I see is spirited, powerful, kind, and above all-beautiful.
Somehow, over the years, my body escaped that vision.
My body betrayed my feelings of uncertainty, disparity and boredom.
My goal is to bring those two versions of self closer together
1. Working towards being honest, straight forward, realistic about my weight, body image and eating.
2. Embracing real food.
3. Working through my sugar addiction.
4. Enjoying more physical activity in the form of play: yoga, dance, hiking, swimming...
This week I want to
- eat a healthy, low calorie, nutrient dense snack every day.
- eat a salad or soup every day for at least one meal
- buy some grass fed beef
- go to yoga class
- fast one morning
- go for a hike
Small goals for myself:
165: Massage, facial, pedicure and tea. Naked hot tub and sauna soak!
160: Massage, facial, pedicure, and tea.
155: Massage, facial, pedicure and tea. Sexy, lacy underpants
My name is Sarah.
I'm 22. I'm in school to become a massage therapist. I love to write, read, yoga, cook, hike, bike, laugh, sculpt....
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 171.2