Me at 373 pounds and me at 187 pounds
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
With this being yet another time of promising myself that I am going to stick to it and make this weight loss work, I have come to the realization that the problem is I am trying to force myself to get healthy. I havenï¿½t come in to sparkpeople faithfully. I havenï¿½t stuck to any healthy eating plan. I then punish myself and am too hard on myself when I mess up. Time to face some facts: 1. I love food., 2. I am an emotional and stress eater., 3. I am always in pain., 4. I have 2 eating disorders: CE and NES (Compulsive Eating and Night Eating Syndrome). For a long time those were my crutch. I think I have now figured it out. I am not perfect. I am a work in progress. I will make mistakes. I will fall off. I will get back on. I will keep learning. I will turn to my family and friends. I will not keep using all the excuses I have in the past.
Why Do I want to lose weight?
1. So I will continue to breathe
2. So I feel better about myself
3. So I look better and not embarassed to go out in public
4. So I can fit into a booth in a restaurant
5. So I can fit into a normal size stall in a public restroom and not have to use the handicapped stall
6. So I can fit in a ride at the amusement park.
7. So my seatbelt will fit.
8. So I can run around and play with my grandsons without feeling like I am going to die
9. So I can be brave enough to wear a bathing suit (proudly) to the beach. (If men happen to do double takes, all the better) and
10. So I can prove to myself and (in small part) to the man who for 4 years told me I will always be fat, never have any kind of success, ï¿½worthless fat piece of sh^$T%#ï¿½ (quote) and Iï¿½d be better off dead.
So, hereï¿½s to 2012! A new me, a happy me, a FREE me!!!
Sept 21, 2015 to Sept. 21, 2016 goal
Goal 1: to lose 15 lbs by Dec. 21, 2015
Goal 2: to lose 15 lbs by Mar. 21, 2016
Goal 3: to lose 15 lbs by June 21, 2016
Goal 4: to lose 15 lbs by Sept. 21, 2016
In doing this successfully, I should lose 60 lbs in 1 year, going from 299 to 239.
Three month Exercise prescription
Basic healthy eating
Home cooked meals instead of store bought processed food
Walking 20 minutes a day minimum.
Working out in the fitness center
Various videos and dvds (home, on demand, sparkpeople, home circuit training, home Curves training)
Refined behavior of myself.
I live in Nevada, looking for employment and going to school. I have 2 grandsons; one who is 9 1/2 days and one who is 3 1/2. I love to write, cook/bake, draw, read, listen to a large variety of music..
After suffering a mild heart attack 6 weeks ago, I am determined now more than ever to change my lifestyle.
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| Pounds lost: 9.8
Week 2 is complete...I am down 7 lbs now....how are you doing???
1551 days ago
Ok, so my 1st week is complete...I am down 3.5 lbs so far!! So excited and I am going to keep at this...those almost 4 lbs are NEVER coming back on me!!!!! How is your weigh loss week going?
1560 days ago
Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving me an encouraging goodie. I am very grateful for your support. It means a lot to me. I hope you have a terrific Tuesday.
1565 days ago
You can do this! The best part about this site, is that you can always start over and over until you (we) get it right!!!! Love you keep your head UP and together we can do this
1569 days ago
Well hello to you!!! I just got on here and saw your message on my wall. Hope you had a great day!!!! How is the weight loss going? My weihg in days are Monday so I will let you know right after I weigh in how my first week back went
1570 days ago