2. Work out on Wii fit 6 times a week a minimum of 30-60 min each time.
3. Work out to Jillian's 30 day shred at least 2-3 times a week.
4. Take a walk with the family 2 times a week minimum.
5. Stay on track with isagenix.
6. Become healthier not only for my self but also for my newly diabetic husband and for my own two kids and in a way for my daycare kids too and to support my mother as she battles her weight too to concor her own health problems.
7. Reward myself when I reach my goals
8. Find a buddy to email me often.
I need help on this one.
Treats For Motivation:- Starting 1/1/10 Starting weight 255
Restart 4/22/2010 Restarting weight 262.4 Same motivational rewards, just adjust the numbers.
5lb Loss(250) - New workout clothes
10lb Loss(245) - Day Off From Housework!
15lb Loss(240) - New item of my choice
20lb Loss(235) - New exercise DVD
25lb Loss(230) - Special Family time
30lb Loss(225) - New swim suit and clothes
35lb Loss(220) - Manicure, Pedicure and Facial
40lb Loss(215) - Massage and new outfit
45lb Loss(210) - shopping for me with my husband and no kids
50lbs Loss - (205)- Night out on the town with my husband and me in a new dress.
55lbs Loss - (200)
60lbs Loss - (195) Start putting away $20 for each additional pound lost for Honey Moon vacation cruise.
My starting weight was 286 Jan 2009. I hope to achieve the following goals for my weight: My Goals: 1. To weigh less than prepregnancy(286) by the time baby is 6 weeks old.(281) (Done)
2. To weight 260 or less by my 2nd anniversary on Feb 2nd, 2009 (almost did it just 2 pounds off)
3. To weight 250 or less by my birthday on March 6th 2009.
4. To weight 235 or less by my son's birthday June 21, 2009
5. To weight 220 or less by my daughter's 1st birthday on October 1, 2009
6. To limit holiday treats.
7. To weight 200 or less by Jan 1st 2010. (If this is achieved I get a spa day)
Happy BELATED Birthday DONE GIRL Pisces sign is two fishes going around in circles.
Pisces is a difficult sign to be, since she is all things to all people, and that makes her have little time for herself. The Pisces woman needs to learn to be selfish, which sounds strange to her. But it is the way she learns to set up boundaries and limits and therefore build up her strength, so she can do more. She gets along with Cancer, Scorpio, Virgo, Taurus and Capricorn. Neptune, Pisces ruler, expresses itself through mystical, spiritual and psychic forces. It also rules over drugs, alcohol, medication, the sea, photography, dreams and the subconscious.
Pisces recognizes that peace simply is within. There is an understanding that the greatest love is divine love and the greatest force is the divine force. The purpose of human life is service to humanity. This can be done by easing the pain and suffering of the needy, down trodden and the less fortunate; however, this needs to be done with detachment to avoid being sucked into the chasm of self pity and sadness.
Pisces energy is all about forgiving and letting go. Its karmic lesson is about detaching one self from the karmic burdens of the past. Overall, this Zodiac Sign is considered to be exceptionally imaginative, sensitive, sympathetic, compassionate and extraordinarily intuitive. In the area of friendship and relationship this Sign is thought to be romantic, affectionate, committed and very loyal.
Every Sign has positive and negative energies. The following words describe the darker side of this Zodiac Sign: secretive, gullible, fearful, impractical, weak willed, potential for addiction, easily led astray, and open to hurt. Pisces represents the last phase of the Zodiac passage. The journey has come full circle.