2. Work out on Wii fit 6 times a week a minimum of 30-60 min each time.
3. Work out to Jillian's 30 day shred at least 2-3 times a week.
4. Take a walk with the family 2 times a week minimum.
5. Stay on track with isagenix.
6. Become healthier not only for my self but also for my newly diabetic husband and for my own two kids and in a way for my daycare kids too and to support my mother as she battles her weight too to concor her own health problems.
7. Reward myself when I reach my goals
8. Find a buddy to email me often.
I need help on this one.
Treats For Motivation:- Starting 1/1/10 Starting weight 255
Restart 4/22/2010 Restarting weight 262.4 Same motivational rewards, just adjust the numbers.
5lb Loss(250) - New workout clothes
10lb Loss(245) - Day Off From Housework!
15lb Loss(240) - New item of my choice
20lb Loss(235) - New exercise DVD
25lb Loss(230) - Special Family time
30lb Loss(225) - New swim suit and clothes
35lb Loss(220) - Manicure, Pedicure and Facial
40lb Loss(215) - Massage and new outfit
45lb Loss(210) - shopping for me with my husband and no kids
50lbs Loss - (205)- Night out on the town with my husband and me in a new dress.
55lbs Loss - (200)
60lbs Loss - (195) Start putting away $20 for each additional pound lost for Honey Moon vacation cruise.
My starting weight was 286 Jan 2009. I hope to achieve the following goals for my weight: My Goals: 1. To weigh less than prepregnancy(286) by the time baby is 6 weeks old.(281) (Done)
2. To weight 260 or less by my 2nd anniversary on Feb 2nd, 2009 (almost did it just 2 pounds off)
3. To weight 250 or less by my birthday on March 6th 2009.
4. To weight 235 or less by my son's birthday June 21, 2009
5. To weight 220 or less by my daughter's 1st birthday on October 1, 2009
6. To limit holiday treats.
7. To weight 200 or less by Jan 1st 2010. (If this is achieved I get a spa day)