My husband, Mark. Always supportive and by my side. October 2013
My niece and I, October 2013
Shared Food & Fitness Trackers
My weight has always been a problem for me and I am down right sick of it. I feel better when I take care of myself so why wouldn't I do that all the time? I'm tired of poisoning myself and suffocating myself with unhealthy food and an unhealthy weight. The time to end this is now! No excuses!
1. Lower my BMI to a healthy weight (per doctor's orders) by December of 2014 by eating a balanced diet consisting of Lean proteins, vegetables, fruits, and whole grains, and by keeping a consistent fitness program - burning 2,100 calories a week from exercising.
2. Lose the first 10% of my overall weight (19 lbs) by June 11, 2014 by eating a balanced diet consisting of Lean proteins, vegetables, fruits, and whole grains, and by keeping a consistent fitness program - burning 2,100 calories a week from exercising.
3. Run 3 miles in less than 30 minutes by January 2015. I will work toward this slowly by allowing my body to rest when it needs to and by pushing myself to take extra steps.
Short-Term Action Steps
1. Log on to Spark People every day
2. Drink 64 oz of water everyday.
3. Eat 5 fruits and/or vegetables everyday.
4. Fill up my Spark Activity Tracker everyday.
- 1,300 - 1,600 calories/day
- 30 fitness minutes/day
- Complete tracking of nutrition and fitness
- A trip to the gym 3 times/week
I'm happily married to Mark, we have no kids yet but hope to some day. Mark and I are very passionate about completing a few goals in 2014 - individual goals and joint goals. We are active in our church, as well as our jobs which we feel is a ministry as well. We're always hoping to make our selves better than the day before.
"If you want something you've never had, you'll have to do something you've never done." - Dave Ramsey
My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. - Psalm 73:26 NIV
Secrets of Success
This user doesn't have any secrets of success.
| current weight: 186.0
I Wish You a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas
I wish you a Merry Chrismtas.... And a Happy New Year....
Good Tidings to you .... and all of your Kin............................
I Wish You a Merry Christmas, and a HAPPY NEW YEAR
~Happy Holidays~ * ~BLESSings ALLways~ Deby
97 days ago
~*~ HAPPY ~ HEALTHY ~*~ NEW ~ YEAR ~ 2016 ~*~
~*~ CHEERS to Making it a SUCCESSfilled ~ 2016 ~*~
~*~Wishing You and Yours all the Very Best in 2016~*~
~*~ LOVE~ & ~BLESSings ~*~ ALLways ~*~ Deby ~*~
447 days ago
Hi there ! ;)
Good morning to you .
I just ran across a " post of yours " on SparkPeople , and it motivated my heart and yes, I could " relate " to you , even if my story is a little different. Sooo , I sent ya a friend request , so we could encourage each other on days !
You are welcome to VISIT my page and, .... I LOVE the scriptures that I see posted on your page , too !
Have a wonderful day for you and yours. ;)
522 days ago
~Hello my SPARKling Friend~
I hope all is well with you and yours & that you are enJOYing the Summer...
I thought I would share some words of encouragement
"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."
"The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential...
these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence."
~Wishing you all the Best and much Success~ ~Keep SPARKling~
~BLESSings ALLways~ Deby
584 days ago
~Hello my SPARKling Friend~
Wishing you and yours the Happiest of HOLIDAYs
The Merriest of CHRISTmas's
May we All find the many BLESSings offered in 2015
~BLESSings ALLways ~ Deby
832 days ago